I Can't Believe You

Previously:

Dolph: ok, you caught me. ( pulls me aside ) I'm here because--

AJ: Dolph...I getting married, I don't want to get back with--

Dolph: wait...are you thinking that I...oh, I've moved on and I'm happy that you're with Dean.

AJ: so why did you pull me aside?

Dolph: I want to get back with Nikki, again.

AJ: why are you-- wait...AGAIN?!?! You two dated before.

Dolph: yeah, but I broke up with her and I know I have made a mistake. So are you going to help me?

( Nikki's POV )

I was over here just eating some snacks until I realize Dolph and AJ has been talking for a really long time. And it made it realize...Does AJ have feelings for him. Well, it's weird because she's "getting" married to Dean. And she cheated on Dean with Seth...TWICE!!! They were done talking and they hugged at the end. I felt a little...jealous after that.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

( Nikki's POV )

I walked back with AJ to the hotel and everything seems...different. How long have we been gone?

Nikki: Something smells fishy around here.

AJ: well, I'm hoping it won't ruin my dress. Well, I need to put this in my room. Bye.

Nikki: bye

( 5 minutes later )

I went to go to Brie's room to see if she's fine. I open the door and Brie and Daniel is standing in the same room. This is bad.

Nikki: Um...what's going--

Brie slaps me and called a bitch. 

Nikki: Ow!!! Why did you do that?

Brie: you know why. You had sex with my husband and you're in LOVE WITH HIM!!!

Nikki: Brie, I'm---

Brie: this whole time you were helping, comforting me, but you pretended that it didn't happen.

Nikki: I'm sorry, and I don't like Daniel anymore. I may kind still love Dolph.

Brie: why Dolph? He had sex with AJ.

Nikki: WHAT?!?!

Brie: Yeah, Seth told Dean, Daniel, Paige and I that AJ cheated on Dean with Dolph.

Nikki: no, no, NO!!! You got it ALL wrong. Seth lied to you guys. He was the one who had sex with AJ.

Brie: what...you know, now I see why any of us believe him.

Nikki: I need to talk to Dean.

Brie: Dean...DEAN!!! Dean got so upset, so he was going AJ's room.

Nikki: so...

Brie: you know Dean...he will start a fight.

Nikki: so, what are waiting for lets go.

Brie, Daniel, and I went to chase after Dean to talk to stop this fight...

To be continue