done

An

I'm ending the story...deleting it maybe...I have to focus on school and I have some other things I need to work out that is not necessary for you to know.

I have never gotten the best grades. I want to get better grades this year and I definitely want going to try harder.

I am very sorry.

I might post a few short storys every now and then but that's it. School and family are my two main priorities.

Please understand.

This is going to be my last chapter.

Please enjoy...

Ash pov

I get up from the couch.

"I'm walking to the cemetery. I need to think about some stuff. I'll be back in half an hour. I just need to clear my mind."

"Alright, see ya later. Be careful. Call me every fifteen minutes. Call 911 first of something happens though." He replies.

"Mhmmm. Ok."

"Do you remember what happened last time?!" He yells.

I flinch under his voice and from thinking about what happened.

I start crying and leave Jinxx's house.

He's a dick.

How could he say that?...

I think you know what to do by now...

The voice practicly screeches.

"Ok."

Hmmm... You've been very cooperative lately. This is why you shouldn't get attached. To anything...

I sprint to the graveyard and find my spot. I dig a little bit and find a small metal box. I open it up and find my blades.

Without thinking I drag the blade so deep into my wrist I want to scream...

"Ugh!" I growl.

I start to drag the blade deep into my pale wrists untill I can barely see from blood loss.

I hear muffled voices. Jinxx? Toby? Damien? Axle? Father?

"Ashton! STAY ALIVE DAMMIT! LIV-"