i

"We need to get out!celebrate your pin-less hand" I heard shayna chanted once we both got inside my newly black Audi R8 thanks to hardwork I got my dream bad boy...me driving just after my my post operation check up for my hand that's now pin-less isn't a good idea so I let Shayna drive,and yes that's how We trust each other...let's say the last chick I had a fight with have one hard head that caused me a pin inside my left hand for months!

I don't know how many stitches I got but I'm just happy it's out and A week or two from now I can be back at training and working my ass off..

"Calm down would you!i think I need one delicious smoothie..let's not talk about partying okay?"I said shaking my head at her silliness.

Shayna just nodded and turned to the smoothie place well ice cream place where they serve the best and healthy smoothie here in Glendale..And I'm really thankful for these girls around also for the smoothie as the humid is getting to me!

We both got inside the store and got our smoothie and all,well shayna decided to take a few pictures with some girls and some guys,well I do too but it's lot just my day today..it's too hot and I could still feel the pulsating of my hand when the pin got removed..it's still have a wound but the doctor says it's gonna heal quickly as we expected..

"Hey Hollywood!"I heard some guys with a couple of giggling girls called and first I thought it was me and shayna being called..not like we consider ourselves as big as Hollywood but he's body is facing towards us so as his crew.

"Are you gonna make me expelled too just because we're bothering you?!huh Hollywood ?!"the guy called whose arms snaked around a  skimpy girl

"What's going on?"shay asked once she saw me looking to the guy

"I-those guys calling us Hollywood-"

I was cut off when a average height girl dressed in like a 'hippie' style clothing,long floaty skirt and a small loose shirt and a sack looking bag walks behind me towards the exit door but the guys and some girls started walking near her..

She have this dirty blonde hair and from I got a glimpse of she's wearing a pair of glasses,petite I mean more of a scrawny kind of..And one girl stood in front of her that made her stop walking through the exit

Me and shay watch what's happening before us.

"Are you gonna make your daddy and mommy call the school and kick us out too just because we're bothering you?!"one of the girl who's chewing her gum too loudly..which annoys me so much I just want to punch her..Calm down...calm down..horsey..

I couldn't hear what did the scrawny blonde hippie girl had said but it sure made the group look like a bunch of tomatoes as how their faces suddenly turned red from anger??frustration?exasperation?? I don't know

But the last thing I saw was..Very unbelievable that if I told Ronda what's had happened she ain't gonna believe me..

Because when the guy tried to put a hand on her shoulder after the girl had been shoving her backwards with her finger,in one quick swift move..the scrawny blonde hippie girl got his arm twisted and gave him one nice plow on the face before she went and exit the store..

"D-did...did you just saw-?"

"Who the fuck was that?!"shayna said as we both looked at each other's wide eyes..

There the guy kneeling holding unto his busted lips and bleeding nose..as the girl who's been shoving the scrawny blonde hippie girl around kneel down panic evident in her eyes as the guys face just keep on bleeding..