Erwin x Levi (yaoi) pt1

Another day had passed without any titan incident, and as always Levi is stuck in his office.
Levi's POV:
'I can't believe this. Its pass lights out and I'm still here doing paperwork.'
I thought to myself as I sigh in frustration and pushing my hair back while drinking my tea. As I got back to my work, I heard knocking on the door.
*knock knock*
"Name and business." I said in a annoyed tone. There wasn't an answer, all that could be heard was the door opening then closing.
"Oi! Don't just walk in here like its nothing! I said even more annoyed without lifting my head up to see who it was.
"Oh Levi, is that anyway to talk to your superior?" Said a very familiar voice. I look up to see it was commander eyebrows himself.
"Tch... What do you want Erwin?
'Damn... Why does he have to be hot and - Crap! No Levi! You can't think about him like that. I mentally slapped myself. I was brought back to reality when Erwin pulled me out of my chair and pinned me against the wall.
"Oi! Just what the hell-!" I was cut off by a pair of soft warm lips over mine. At first I hesitated to kiss him back, but soon enough I melted into the kiss.
He lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist, while doing that he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. But I decided to be a tease and denied him. He growled into the kiss and bit my lip causing me to gasp and took the advantage to slide his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance, which he won, Erwin brushes his tongue over mine making me moan. Minutes had passes which seemed like hours, we break for air while a string of saliva connected to our lips. He started attacking my neck then soon found my sweet spot making me blush and moan. Erwin abuses that spot until he was satisfied with his work.
I then felt his warm breath traveling towards my ear, sending shivers down my spine. He nibbles on my earlobe and whispers a question in his husky. voice.

"Shall we continue this in the bedroom?"
****************************
(A/N) hello my lovelies! So here is part one hoped you enjoyed it.
Part two will be up soon. Sorry if it sucks its my first time writing here.
Please let me know what you think of it so far in the comments.
Also I don't own Aot