Erwin x Levi (yaoi) pt2

Erwin's POV:
I didn't give Levi a chance to answer. What I did is that since he was still in my arms I carried him to his bed. I set Levi and hovered over him, while looking deep into each other's eyes I ripped off his shirt making the buttons fly everywhere. I attacked his neck once more leaving more love bites, I left a trail of kisses and sucked his collarbone making him sign in delight. I went back kissing his neck, to his jawline and back to his lips, without breaking the kiss, Levi also ripped my shirt off. He flipped us over so he was on top, Levi went for my neck leaving tons of love bites making me moan occasionally. He went lower licking my torso, soon he reached the edge of my pants I removed them along with my boxers. He grabbed my hard member teasing me.
~Mmm~ I moaned. "L-Levi... don't t-tease."
All I heard him do was chuckle then put me into his mouth. I bucked my hips and put a hand on the back of his head deep throating me. Levi started bopping his head at a fast rate for a while.
~Ugh!~ I-I'm close Levi! I managed to say.
When I was getting ready to release, all it took to send me over the edge was him grazing his teeth along my length. I flipped us over again ripped of the remaining clothing he had on, I palmed is throbbing member and started pumping him. Hearing him moaning and groaning was like sweet bliss, I couldn't hold back much longer, so I rammed myself quickly into him.
~Ah!!~ Levi moaned as I grunted.
We were both a moaning mess, the room was filled with moans grunts and skin slapping. I thrust harder, faster and deeper hitting his g-spot.
~Ugh!~ "E-ERWIN!!! F-fuck!" Levi shouted.
We both were at the peak of our climax and a couple more thrusts. When we were through I roll off oh him pulled the covers over us and drifted asleep in each other's arms.
******************************
Yay! Here is part two. Hoped you liked it!