Platform 9 3/4 (Part 1)

Your POV

After I got my animal, an owl, Daniel and I got his stuff for Hogwarts. We soon had to go to Platform 9 3/4.

"Um, Daniel..." I said. He turned his head to me. "There is no such thing as Platform 9 3/4."

"Oh, just wait." He said. "You'll see."

"Okay...?"

We walked there in silence, and soon I ran into a boy.

"Whoops. Sorry!" I said. The boy turned around. He had black hair and green eyes.

"Oh, it's alright." He said. "I'm Harry."

"I'm (Y/N). This is Daniel." I said.

"Nice name." Harry said. We shook hands and we walked towards wherever this Platform 9 3/4 is.

"Platform 9 3/4 this way!" A woman yelled. She was ginger and she had about five kids, all ginger. Two looked alike, probably twins. One was probably the oldest of the siblings, and one my age. They were all boys except for the girl. She stared at us and walked with her mother.

"Hello," said the boy my age. "New here?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Yeah." Harry said.

"Mhm." Daniel said.

I turned my head to see the oldest boy walk through the wall. My eyes widened.

"BLOODY HELL-" I said.

"Shush," Daniel said. "It's the only way to get to Platform 9 3/4."

I nodded and watched the others go. I got into line and stared at the wall. My body tensed up, as if it was going to break at any moment. Daniel was behind me, and he pushed me to the wall. I held my breath and shut my eyes, waiting for the collision.

There was no collision.

HEHEH. Done. Yep. There ya go. HEUHEUHEU.

I gotta go, sorry this chapter was short.

Over and out, my little Fates.
~
Whiskers