bath sharing | makoto x you [LEMON]

..i kind of regret writing this because of how I'm really disgusted at my pervy side while typing this oneshot, and because free! charas aren't suited in lemons (sometimes) bc THEY ARE FLUFFY, MUSCULAR BABIES. i don't even know how some of the 'frickle frackle' works, so there may be wrong procedures and such (if you know what i mean) and consider me a still innocent earthling. and i'm seriously going to make a fluffy chapter after this.

warning: contains (very) erotic scenes and words, dominant!you. (bc makoto is a big baby)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Makoto is a shy type of boyfriend. He gets flustered easily by just little, intimate skin contacts. And having you in his bath tub with himself while being completely naked is a very serious problem, and there's no any solution to that because he is getting hard every moment passing by.

It's the first time he saw you fully exposed to him, and it was the same as yours. You were actually the one who brought up that idea, in which he instantly turned it down, but because of you being a spoiled one, (but still, Makoto loves you) you had convinced him by maaany ways, and he was eventually forced to agree it.

The muscular backstroke swimmer was leaning his back against the tub, while yours was leaning to his chest, so you couldn't see his super reddened face - and it is a relief to him.

"Makoto, I can feel you being hard," [First Name], his sneaky and playful girlfriend, teased him, by rubbing her rear against him.

He grunted, and gripped her waist tightly. "[F-First Name]-chan, p-please s-sto-"

She kept on grinding and grinding against him, which made him more nervous than ever.

His palm and body started to sweat, as he was shaking in embarrassment.

"Just kidding, Makoto~" You purred, and you snuggled your face closer to his neck as you stopped teasing him.

The said male let out a deep sigh. He was utterly glad that you finally stopped your perverted doing to him.

"Makotooo," Saying his name in a whiny voice, you removed his arms around you and faced him, causing him to blush madly once he saw your naked body, glistening in water.

"W-What is it, [First Name]-chan?" The bulky swimmer asked, averting his gaze from his lover.

You touched his cheek with your palm, making him look at you again with that concerned emotion on his eyes. "..Can we make love here?"

"W-Wha-?! [F-First Name]?! A-Are you serious?" He yelled in a high-pitched voice, making you laugh at him sounding like a teenage girl.

"Why? We haven't done it yet, so.." You trailed your finger on his cheek, down to his jawline and neck slowly, smirking at him rather seductively. "..Let's make our first exciting-in a bath tub."

He takes a brief moment to gulp a lump in his throat and replay the words that you had said in his mind. W-What should I do..?! H-Haru! Tasukete!

Makoto started to panic inside, his eyebrows creasing upwards and he tries to shove you away, - but to no avail. Every push he takes makes his arms go weaker.

"M-Makoto?" You showed your infamous puppy eyes at him, as you pressed your chest against him.

He could feel your buds brushing against his skin from below the water.

"W-What?" He closed his eyes shut.

Just offering a smirk at him in reply, you drained all the water that was cockblocking the two of you by the drainer in the tub.