Sex is only a word.

5 years later~

It was the beginning of a new year, I was finally 17, i didn't have a car, so i called Micky to come and pick me up, Mickey called me Tommy, because I was a tomboy, I didn't mind, everyone called me by Eric though, I liked it, I had a reputation, I was the smart, rebilish, girl, I even had a job, I finally got to do what I love instead of stupid corn stands, I was an author, I loved it, so so so much! School school school! Is all I could think, IT WAS SUCH A STRESS! As I was thinking, my dog walked in the room, he was a big saggy dog, he was chocolate brown, with small floppy ears, "Is school already?" He asked in a deep masculine voice, "Yes, Scrubs. Now I got to go, Micky will be here soon." I said kissing his muzzle and shooing him off, just as I turned, there was a knock on the door, I opened it to see Micky, he was dressed in saggy milky brown pants, and a green t-shirt, that showed his abs and biceps, "Show off much?" I said smiling and hugging him, "At least I'm not wearing a simple plans shirt, and flappy shorts." He said chuckling "Whatever." I laughed, I picked up my hamburger backpack, and walked to his car, Like always, he had millions of surf boards in his room. Typical. I thought as I sat in his car.
12 minutes later.
I was getting out of the car when Jackson approached us, "GUYS! NEW GUY! HOTTIE! SINGLE! GU!!!!" Jackson always got nervous around guys, he was one of 3 guys that were gay on my campus, me and Mickey exchanged glances, we both chuckled "Don't worry about it, I'll talk to him. I'll invite him to the party tonight," I said happily "Ah! Eric! You're a LIFE saver!!!!! GO! NOW!" Jackson thanked, as he pushed me in a direction, I stumbled into a guy, he was leaning against his car, on his phone, he had cute ginger hair, a red t-shirt, and jeans, I looked up, his eyes were a magnificent green, I stared, until he smiled "Hello." He said "u-uh...." I stuttered realizing my chin stumbled in between his legs, my face turned red. He then pulled me up, "Hi. My names Chris. What can I do for ya?" He asked kindly, his voice was deep, and sexy I looked at him again, "um... Yes! Hello! My name is Eric, I -" he cut me off "Eric? Aren't you feminine?" He asked, I looked at him disgusted "How dare y-" just when I was about to insult him, Jackson picked me up over his shoulder and walked away "PUT ME DOWN JACK! LET ME AT HIM! HOW DARE HE INSULT ME!!!!" I yelled, stiffing my knuckles into his back, I watched as Chris smirked and walked away,
After the boring day at school, IT WAS FINALLY OVER! I asked Chris if he wanted to go to the party, he accepted!
"Hey Jack!" I said tapping Jackson's back as he sat on his desk with his other friends, "Chris said he'll go to the party with you, he also said that you were pretty cute, Maybe getting all those male hookers wasn't a bad idea, you're prepared for whatever Chris will get you into," I smirked and one of his friends said "Male hookers?" He said unveiled "How many?" He asked "Well.... Jack on his own has had about...... 15 hooker party's. Poor lone soul. But! Now whatever shit Chris gets you into, you're very prepared, Mickey taught you how to give a proper blow job and rimjob with him demonstrating it on you, right?" I said chuckling as I walked away. Both, Jackson and Mickey sat there motionless, while there buddies laughed at them.

End of Chap