Part 1

You ride out of Mirkwood, the tears streaming down your face. The wind whips at your hair as you press your horse harder up the Anduin River. You're an Elf with very special powers. While you were a small child you had been playing near an enchanted pool in the Mirkwood forest. You accidentally fell into the crystal blue waters and had consumed powers of the wind. It had been kept secret... All until today. King Thranduil's son Legolas walked until your room unexpectedly as you drying your wet hair with the wind. You begged Legolas not to bring you to Thranduil, but he refused. An hour later, Thranduil forthwith banished you from ever entering the kingdom of Mirkwood again. You let out a sob as the scene plays over and over again in your head. You have no where to go. No place to call home. "I'm a freak." You mutter, sniffing.

An hour later, you stop your horse next to the Anduin and jump off it, your grief of being banished, turning to anger. You stalk into a forest, the wind flowing between your fingers. "How could he banish me?" You ask yourself lowly, making your way deeper into the forest until you come up to a circular clearing. Your fingers tingle. You let out a loud grunt and release the air from your hands. It licks up the dead leaves and branches, blowing them everywhere. "He's a terrible king!" You shout, lifting your hands high and letting go of the air. The wind roughly blows the tree branches away, sending leaves raining down. A branch breaks and you whirl in a circle, the wind flowing from your hands in full blast. It splays back the trees and whips up the ground like a tornado. Your heart pounds as you see a shell-shocked young man staring at you, his eyes wide. You take a step back, your body clenching with fear. "W-who are you?" He asks. You don't answer, but continue to slowly walk backwards. The man reaches out his hand. "Please. Don't go." He says, walking into the clearing. "I'm not going to hurt you." He says softly. Pulling up straight, you stop walking, in the shadows of the trees, and allow him to walk over to you. The man holds out his hand, a kind smile on his face. "My name is Bain. I'm from Lake Town." He states. You slip your hand into his and he gently pulls you into the light. "What's your name?" Bain asks. "Y/N. I'm from Mirkwood. Er-I was from Mirkwood." You say quietly. "You were from Mirkwood?" He asks. "I was banished because I want do this." You say. With your other hand, you face your palm up. Wind blows agains your palm and Bain' s eyes alight with wonder. "That's amazing." He breathes. "Not to king Thranduil it's not." You mutter. "Anyways, I have no where to go now." You say. "You can come with me to Lake Town. I'm doing a shipment with my da this afternoon, so you can come back with us." He says. "Really?" You ask wistfully. He nods. "You have to promise me though you won't breathe a word about this to anyone." You say. "I promise I will take your secret to the grave with me." He promises. You smile and squeeze his hand. "Thank you." You say. He returns your smile. "Come on, I want you to meet my father." Bain says, tugging you out of the forest.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!