The Scheme

[A/N] This book is basically made out of a bunch of random stories, each story probably won't continue on unless someone asks me to do so. Oh also in this story everyone is around 15. most of my stories will be based around that age but i'll let you know if it changes. Just incase you were confused.

The scheme

“No! Why are you looking at me like that? Stop it!” Hannah squealed, shrinking away from me.

I slowly let my face go back to its normal smirk.

“Oh my gosh you had such an evil scheming face, guys you should have seen Amy’s face.” Hannah spoke in a high pitched voice, as Ailsa and Shelby turned to look at me.

I grinned at them, “Don’t worry Hannah my scheme is going well, by the end of it you won’t ever lend me so many books at the same time again.” I chuckled.

“Just don’t think about my scheme, think about how you are coming with me to Disneyland!” I finished, sharing an excited smile with Hannah.

Just then the bell rung signaling the end of break, sighing I waved farewell to my friends and went off to my next class. Eventually the end of the school day came and with it I strolled out to the parking lot with Ailsa. We both hopped in my mother’s car and she immediately stepped on the gas, I’m talking pedal to the metal people! While trying to ignore my mom’s crazy driving I turned around in my seat to look at Ailsa.

“Well I guess I can tell you my scheme, but you have to promise not to tell Hannah.” I told her.

“Okay, I promise.” she replied with an eager look on her face.

I narrowed my eyes looking her up and down, as I reached out with my pinky, but quickly froze.

“Any fingers crossed? Toes crossed? Eyes crossed? Tongue crossed? Hair crossed? Legs crossed? Arms crossed?” I shot off.

“Uh… no, I can’t do that, no, I don’t even think that’s possible, no, no, and no.” she answered.

Wow! That girl had some serious skills!

“Hmmm, okay.” I said still feeling suspicious, as she made the pinky swear that she wouldn’t spill the beans.

“So basically I’m gonna make her think I haven’t read any of her books when I actually have. Then I’m going to dump them all on her along with some of mine I’m lending her, BWAHAHA!” I let out an evil laugh.

“Good scheme, Amy.” Ailsa giggled.

I frowned, okay my scheme kinda sucked but I would prevail, victory would be mine! Now I just had to actually start reading those books. I groaned as leaned back into my seat, I should make a new scheme, something with yogurt…..