Chapter 11

KeKe

I get into the car as Katrina gets in the front and Dayona gets in the back.

"Sooo..... What yalll want to eat ?" I ask striking up a conversation.

"I want some Quan....." Katrina says while halfway laughing.

"Shidd, I want some Twon!" Dayona chimes in while blushing hard as hell.

"Bitches, I'm talking about food. Y'all done fell in love. And it ain't even been 24 hours yet. Y'all don't know nothing about them. I don't even see why I agreed to letting them spend the WEEK with us. Now we got to go shopping tomorrow for food because we invited a bunch of STRANGERS.!" I shake my head and put my attention on the road.

"I don't even see why you being dramatic. And you act like we can't afford to go out to eat until Friday. I know you not gone feel like cooking everyday. So we....."

"Katrina ! I'm not going out to eat everyday. We got food in the refrigerator. I just need to go shopping for some more." I almost yell cutting her off. Katrina always think stuff is easy when its really not.

"Can we turn on some music. Ease some of the tension in here." Dayona says while reaching up to the front to turn the radio up. Instantly juicy J start blasting through the speakers and we start singing along.

For Everybody

These hoes
they for everybody,
pass them all around
they at every party,
they ain't gone be loyal, not for anybody
still I love these hoes

These hoes
they for everybody,
oh that was your girl? Oops, I'm Sorry
you don't Bring her around, there's just too much money
yeah I love these hoes

shes a super freak, super freak
met her in liv last week
she was in bed with me
in V.I.P. Then she left with me
she said she fucks with breezy
do I wanna keep it?
nah that hoe too sleezy
now she fuck with yeezy
don't believe me? That shits all over TV

I turn the radio down. "Do y'all want hotwings and pizza ?"

"It don't matter. You better call and make sure that's what the boys want. Some people picky. And you don't want to waste your money." Dayona replies. I pick up my iPhone 6 and dial Tonio number. A couple seconds later he answers.

"Yo."

"Hey, this is KeKe."

"Wassup, ma."

"Would y'all like pizza and hot wings for today. Or are y'all not hungry.?"

"Sure, what can I get for dessert.?"

"Don't push it, you lucky I'm feeding you." I'm glad he can't see the big ass smile on my face. But I'm sure he knows.

"Alright. Well we will be over as soon as we're done packing shorty." With that he hung up.

"What did he say. Cause I know you not smiling that damn big over pizza. Katrina says while looking at me with a blank expression on her face.

"Get out my business Kat." I roll my eyes and pull up at dominoes. The short time that I've been n Chiraq I know that they have the best pizza. It be hot and ready as soon as we get it.