I'm (not) fine

[Kuroko's POV]

I opened the door of my old home.

"I'm home." I said, but no one answered obviously. But it made feel lonely.

I sat on the hallway and cried.

I suddenly felt the urge to throw up.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and puked.

After throwing up, I went to the fridge to get something to wash up the stomach acid taste in my mouth. There's nothing inside the fridge since I don't live here anymore.

[End of POV]

He remembered the past when Kise asked him to live with him.

[Flashback]

Kuroko and Kise were seated on a bench.

"Kuroko-cchi, wanna live me after we graduate?" Asked Kise.

"..." Kuroko couldn't answer.

"You see, I want you to stay with me. I'll greet you when you come home and when you go out. I'm gonna cook for you. I want to be with you when I fall asleep and when I wake up. I want you to be by my side....so wanna move in with me?" Asked the blond.

"Yes, I'll move with you." Said Kuroko as he embraced the blond and cried.

[End of flashback]

Kuroko's tears fall down again.

He closed the fridge and wiped his tears.

He grabbed a towel and some change of clothes at the closet. He then went to the bathroom and took a shower.

After showering, he changed his clothes then took his wallet and went out.

He went inside a convenient store. He went to get Pocari and then he saw the alcohol section.

He started putting beers, wine, whisky, gin, all types of liquor to his basket. He also got chips and pre-prepared meals. He put it all in the counter.

"Are you having a party today sir?" Asked the cashier as she does her job.

"...yes." Answered Kuroko as he waits for the cashier to finish.

He went home and started drinking again.

Aomine called his phone. Kuroko didn't want to pick it up so he turned it off.

Kuroko remembers the memories he had with Kise and started crying again until he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuroko woke up and went straight to the bathroom to throw up.

He felt his head throbbing.

'Damn hangover.' Thought Kuroko.

Kuroko went back to sleep to ease his headache.

Weeks pass, and Kuroko always does the same routine. Wakes up, throw up, drink and sleep.

He was fucked up.

He turned on his phone got messages and miscalls from Aomine and Kagami.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Aomine

Where are you? Why won't you answer   my texts and calls? Should I call the police? Text back when you read this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuroko text Aomine back saying he's fine and there is no need for the police to come and apologized for worrying him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From : Kagami

Hey, how are you? You haven't been coming to classes. What happened? Call me back when you get this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He called Kagami.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagami: where have you been?! I was so worried.

Kuroko: I'm sorry for worrying you Kagami-kun. I haven't been feeling well in these past weeks so I took some time off.

Kagami: I see. So how are you feeling now?

Kuroko: I'm feeling a lot better now but I still need to rest.

Kagami: I see. How about your classes. What are going to do?

Kuroko: Don't worry I'll manage.

Kagami: if you say so. That's right I need to ask you something. Can we meet tomorrow?

Kuroko: oh okay? Where should we meet?

Kagami: let's meet at Maji after school.

Kuroko: okay I understood. See you tomorrow.

Kagami: okay bye.

[End of phone call]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day

Kuroko prepared himself. He showered and change his clothes. After that, he went out to meet Kagami.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagami is seated eating some burger as he waits for Kuroko to arrive.

Kagami saw Kuroko enter.

'He looked very pale and seems like he lost some weight. ' thought Kagami.

Kuroko sat down.

"I'm sorry for being late." Apologized the teal head.

"It's okay. I'm the one who asked you to come. Are you sure you feeling fine? You look pale." Said Kagami.

"Don't worry Kagami-kun I'm fine now it's just this morning I wasn't feeling well. So what is it that you wanted to talk about?" Asked Kuroko.

"Well...Aomine told me that you and Kise broke up. Is that the reason you've been not coming to school lately?" Asked Kagami.

Kuroko didn't answer he just smiled as he sip at the vanilla shake.

Kagami just stared at Kuroko.

"Haaaah. I give up if you don't wanna talk about it on not gonna force you." Said Kagami as he let out a sigh.

"Thank you, Kagami kun. Don't worry I'm fine now. " Smiled Kuroko pretending to be ok even though he's not.

"Is that all you wanted to ask? "Asked Kuroko.

"Well yeah and also I brought the notes that you've missed these weeks ." Said Kagami as he hand out his notes.

"Thanks, Kagami kun." Thanked Kuroko.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days have passed after the meeting with Kagami. Kuroko stopped drinking but still throws up every morning. His appetite also changed he's been not eating well. He ends up throwing up everything he eats.

One morning Kuroko wakes up then went to the bathroom to throw up. He's been having abdominal pain this past week.

'Ding dong' the doorbell rang.

Kuroko got up and went to open the door

As Kuroko walked, his sight diminished as he saw black dots.

'Bam'

Kuroko fell down in the floor.