Back At The Office

I am not gonna lie. This song is so freaking perfect!!

Mabel and Dipper were excited to get back to work. After a whole year (they came back to Gravity Falls) they were ready. While they were in (insert their hometown's name), Candy and Wendy also applied and all four of them are working together. Mabel was still a bit traumatized because of the last two nights, but was sure that they were fixed.
At new pizzeria
Salty hated her counterpart. Toy Salty wasn't even a fox. She was a cat, not to mention a whore. Bonnie hated BonBon with a passion. He acted like a pimp and knew he was flirting with his girlfriend when he wasn't around. No one else had a problem with their counterparts. Springtrap and Gold normally hung out with whoever was around. Mangle was like Foxy and Salty's older sister. Freddy and Toy Freddy were just as boring as eachother, so were left to do boring things. Chica and Toy Chica were like bestfriends. Marionette kept to herself and BalloonGirl was a bad ass. BalloonBoy always did what she said. "Hey Toy Chica, Mangle, BalloonGirl, Chica, Springy!!! Wanna have a Ladies' Night?" Salty asked her animatronic friends. "Can't. I'm hanging out with Gold," Springtrap answered. "Because you wanna eat his face," BG (BalloonGirl) muttered and received a high-five from Mangle. "I'm in as long as Toy Salty isn't coming," Toy Chica said. "Yeah. She's a Stupid whore who flirts with my man!!" Chica exclaimed. "Hex no!! I would never invite her!! So you girls coming or not?" Salty asked. "Sure. Bossing around BB is fun, but it gets old," BG answered. "Yeah, I'm in," Mangle replied. "So it's everyone except Springy and TS. Let's go," Salty said and the girls except Springtrap and Toy Salty were off. Time for the fun!!