Preparing

1.Peyton List ✔️
2.Cameron Boyce ✔️
3.Rowan Blanchard ✔️
4.Bradley Steven Perry ✔️
5.Sabrina Carpenter  ✔️
6. Tyrel Jackson Williams  ✔️
7. Kelli Burgland  ✔️
8. Peyton Meyer ✔️
9. Olivia Holt ✔️
10. Paris Berelic ✔️
11. Jake Short ✔️
12. Maddison Pettis ✔️
13. Karan Barr ✔️
14. Sky Jackson ✔️
15. Piper Curda  ✔️
16. Dove Cameron  ✔️

I have no idea if it checked or not but if it did,  the check means they are still alive the cross out thing whatever it's called XD means they are dead. As u can probably see, they are all alive:)

For now... *MWAHAHAHAH*
Most likely Cameron and Rowan will last awhile so you can't vote either of them out the first rounds. Give it some time. But it's up to YOU who lives. I was gonna put Cory in this but even if I love them all. Who could kill off Cory?

There will be no romance in this story unless I get bored:)

anyway. To the story.

Rowan's POV-

I woke up on the floor. When did I get there? My head was pounding and I pulled myself up to see Sabrina asleep beside me, along with Peyton, Bradley and a bunch of other Disney cast members. We were in some strange, big room. It looked old and I heard a groan and I turned to see Cameron. Boyce.

"Where are we? What happened?" He asked, rubbing his head and I ran over there, helping him up. He looked around in utter fear.

"Oh no... I have to be dreaming. We have to get everyone up now." He spoke to me urgently. I nodded quickly and ran over to Peyton (the boy), quickly shaking him. Once he woke up, I got Sabrina and they helped me and Cameron wake everyone up. Once we had gotten everyone I figured out who was all here.

Peyton List, Cameron, Me, Bradley, Sabrina, Tyrel, Kelli, Peyton Meyer, Olivia, Paris, Jake, Maddison, Karan, Sky, Piper, and Dove.

Everyone walked around like zombies while Cameron sat down running his hands through his hair in thought. Tyrel was over there two, looking just as distraught as Cameron. Peyton(the boy(XD) and I exchanged worried looks and we walked over to them with Sabrina and Bradley following us.

Bradley's POV-

This place looked a little familiar, but I couldn't pinpoint how. Sabrina held my hand worriedly and I let her. I was a bit scared too. Why were we all here?

"What's going on Cameron? Tyrel? You seem to know." Rowan spoke, folding her arms and trying to be strong, but you could see her shake a bit from fear. Cameron looked up as Tyrel already was.

"I'm not sure. What I see... Is somewhere there's no possible way we could be." He spoke, throwing his hands up in frustration.

"Well if we are where I think we are. We have to get out of here... And fast." Tyrel muttered, while standing up, so only we could hear. I shivered slightly. The atmosphere seemed like it had become darker. I saw Jake run over to us in shock.

"You see this too right?" He asked, looking mostly to me, and I examined it more, still confused.

"If you mean we are in the game 'Dead Realm' then yes. I do." Olivia spoke from behind us and walked over to us. Tears in her eyes. I looked again and realized she was right.

Oh no.

Cameron's POV-

There is no way this is possible. No. Dead Realm is just a stupid game created by a group of gamers for fun. How can 16 irrelevant Disney stars be in it?