Round 1

Ok, so I know there was going to be one death but I realized there has to be two, so I asked my friends on kik so I have picked the second one. It'll be a surprise, but I really liked them so it'll be hard... I like them all though but still.

Anyway, to the story!

Cameron's POV-

The round had begun. I wasn't sure if this was all a dream. But it felt so real... Even so, I didn't know if I could protect Karan and Paris. We teamed up with Olivia, Maddison and Peyton List in hopes that we could all find a good place to hide.

I don't know if I can do this. When I completed the game so many times, well it was a VIDEO GAME. Now, however, it's real life and I wasn't sure if the skills I had in the game would help now.

"Cameron! Olivia found something!" Maddison whisper yelled to me, running over to where Olivia was hoisting Peyton up onto a ledge.

"I'm not sure if that's such a good idea. The monster can jump you know?" I spoke, feeling uneasy. "We should find another place to hide."

"There's a minute left Cameron, this is the best we've got." Olivia spoke as Peyton walked into the big hole thing in the game. She was hoisting up Maddison and Karan looked at me.

"She's right. I agree, Cameron that this isn't such a good idea, but what choice do we have?" Karan spoke and I sighed.

He was right, but why do I feel like something will go wrong?

"Ok... Come on, let's get you guys up there before it begins." I spoke, running over there. Sure I was scared for my life, but I wanted to protect them before me.

We managed to get everyone up there including Olivia when the bell rang... Which left me.

"Oh god, come on Cam!" Olivia whisper yelled, grabbing my hand and pulling me with the help of Karan. We stood there, scared of our minds. I knew it were going to find us. It had to, I mean. This was a terrible spot.

We were going to get caught...

Bradley's POV-

We. are. Genius's!

Not only did we think of the idea to hide over by the meat sacks. But we found a glitch! The ghost can see us. But he can't get to us.

You might wanna know who we are.

I'm protecting Sabrina, Piper and Kelli. And we didn't even mean to stumble upon it, but we did and we are hiding in the little corner behind the door to the meat sacks.

(I actually have no idea if the ghost is able to get to them but roll with it.)

The bell had already rung so we were all scared out of our minds.

But the ghost never came to us.

"Guys! I found a watch!" Sabrina spoke, grabbing one and showing it off. Good. I guess.

I sighed a bit when all of a sudden there were screams heard.

Oh no!

Cameron's POV-

We seemed in the clear when things took a turn for the worst.

We were sitting there as quiet as we could get when it attacked us.

"What do we do?!" Olivia almost yelled. I didn't know so all I did was back up into the wall as the ghost slowly came towards us when I heard a noise.

"Guys! Get inside!" I heard Karan yell and I turned my head to see Karan move the wall a bit. How the?

I heard a scream and turned to see Maddison.

Oh no!

Maddison had just been reaped and her body fell to the floor unmoving. Oh no oh no.

Karan and I shoved Olivia in and Karan went in, he pulled me in and I panicked.

"Peyton!"

But it was too late....

As the wall closed, she was being reaped. (It kept auto correcting to rape. XD)

We closed it tightly and saw there was a secret room. Since when did they have one.

The bell rang quickly and we sighed plopping down on the ground. We had about a 10 minute break before we had to hide again, and right now the ghost was heading back. Proud of its kills.

"I'm so stupid!" Olivia spat. Hanging her head. Karan put his arm around her reassuringly and the rest of the time was silent.

"Hey, look. There's a watch.. Wait. There's two!" Karan spoke, moving and grabbing two watches that lay side by side on the floor.

Two dead. 14 left.

What's gonna happen to us?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
1.Peyton List ❌
2.Cameron Boyce ✔️
3.Rowan Blanchard ✔️
4.Bradley Steven Perry ✔️
5.Sabrina Carpenter  ✔️
6. Tyrel Jackson Williams  ✔️
7. Kelli Burgland  ✔️
8. Peyton Meyer ✔️
9. Olivia Holt ✔️
10. Paris Berelic ✔️
11. Jake Short ✔️
12. Maddison Pettis ❌
13. Karan Barr ✔️
14. Sky Jackson ✔️
15. Piper Curda  ✔️
16. Dove Cameron  ✔️

Don't forget to vote, vote for at least three this time. Maybe four.