chapter 1

Like two weeks ago I started to feel weird... I'm not sleeping well... Having really strange dreams... Dreams? Nightmares...

My name is Stiles Stilinski..
I live in Beacon Hills, a really weird place... A lot of strange things happens... Like werewolf's, banshees, kitsunes, betas, alphas... Well a lot of things... And all those things I mentioned are literally my friends...

I'm the kid who run with wolves...

My best friend is a Werewolf called Scott (true alpha)

His girlfriend Kira (kitsune)

My love Lydia (Banshee)

And Allison, well she's not a werewolf or any thing but she's part of the pack...

Scott's pack...

Yes I know I'm weird... But anyway...

There was this night that I was sleeping normally but then I appeared inside a locker...

What?, where I am??, Help! -I said-

Then I started to punch the door of the locker really, really hard and then finally I broke it...

I got out and I was actually in the lacrosse room where everyone who plays lacrosse are... But there was no one... And it was 2:00 am so... Obviously there was no one... I started to walk and then a strange voice talked to me...

Stiles... Finally you have come... -strange voice..-

What the hell is that!!! -I said-

When I look behind me there was a kind of demon? Ghost? Spirit? I don't know!!! But it was bandaged... I dont know why... Then we started to talk... And he said to me that he was a Nogitsune but I didn't know what the hell was that!!!..

And then he asked me this strange question...

Stiles... Do you know any riddles?... -Nogitsune-

Umm depends... If I know what is... -I said-

Everyone has it but no one can lose it... -Nogitsune-

(What?? I don't know what the hell is that!!) -my mind-

Everyone has it but no one can lose it!!! Tell me Stiles Tell me!!!! -Nogitsune-

I don't know!!! -I said

Then I woke up screaming a lot and then my dad came to me...

Stiles stiles! Don't worry son!! Everything's fine everything's fine?-my dad said-