Chapter 23.

Still driving in this ridiculous car.

"We're here." Rebecca says.
"Can you tell me where we are now?" I ask Rebecca.

"This is where your mom is." She says with a smile."
"Wait exuse me?" I say shockiling.

"Yeah I've been watching over her for years, ever since they took me away."

"Took you away?" I ask.

"Yeah as soon as they found mom was pregnant they didn't want me anymore, yeah I know messed up right?"

"Why would they just get rid of you like that?"

"I guess I was just a temporary child." She say with a tear going down her cheek. 

"But... this all just so confusing."
"Ok let's go in." Rebecca says.
I can tell Elijah was in a an awkward position. I would too to be honest.

We walk into this building. I really have no clue where I am.
Rebecca walks in first then I walk in second. When I walked in it looked like normal building. Like it was in use.
"Wait where are we? What is this place.?" I ask Rebecca.

"I don't know Chloe I'm just finding out about this too."
I could see in the corner of my eye that Elijah was really quiet which I found odd because he had a huge sense of humor.

It looked like a nice place a really nice place. It almost looked like a warehouse. "Down here." Sarah whispers. "Where's Elijah?" Sarah asked. "He's right behi..........." I stop.

"I swear he was right behind me."

"Let's go find him, what if someone is here and he's wondering off like that he's so immature."

"Elijah." We both whispered.

"Welp he's your boyfriend." I say with a smirk on my face.
I could see her giving me a dirty look from the corner of my eye. Me and Rebecca aren't hitting off so well if you ask me.

It's now like eight I think, I wasn't really sure on time. One hour of searching for Elijah and no where to be found. Where could he have gone?
And I didn't think anyone was in the building it was too quiet.

"Over here." Rebecca whispers.
I walked over there to see what she had found.

It was a door. We opened it and we couldn't see anything but darkness. And what looked like never-ending stairs.

"What do you thinks down there?" I ask.
"I don't know but we're about to find out."

"Are sure you want go down stairs, I mean he could be anywhere but down there." I say with a panicky tone of voice.
"Oh my god, fine you can stay up here all alone and I can go down there by myself." Rebecca says with a grouchy attitude.

"On second thought I think I wanna go with you." I say with a sarcastic smile.

You could hear the screeching in the stairs. It sounded like they were really old stairs. We finally make it to the bottom. Rebecca turns on her flashlight.

I was so scared I was literally pulling on Rebecca's shirt.

We hear a door slam. I look back up the flight of stairs and the door is closed. I hope we're not stuck here.

"Elijah." We both whisper.

I heard Rebecca drop her flash light.

"Rebecca you dropped......." I stop.

Where did she go? I think to my self. I point the flashlight all around the downstairs and nothing. But then I shined my light to the ground and there Rebecca was.

With a slit throat.