Americano Arrived in Bali

ONE day, There is an Americano name Dominica Geraldo. HE IS A STUPID BUT QUIET A DILLIGENT
PEOPLE.....
His Mom send him to Indonesia, exactly to Bali. He is very interested on it. He is dumb as fuck, but he has many girls around. PLEASE don't ask me why... cause i'm actually a big fan of him....Im Gay Actually Hehe......
OH SHIT!!Lets get back to the story!
Geraldo was sent by his mom to Bali. This is his first step on Bali. He is very starve, he goes to a really authentic Cafe. He order two piece of toast to the waiter.
After several times, The waiter bring him a slice of toast....Geraldo said to the waiter,"Mam...I want to piece on my plate.." and the waiter said "Are u idiot sir?? You want to pees on your plate?? YOU BETTER go to the toilet you son of a Bit**.
GERALDO is really confuse why the waiter say that he is a son of a beach..because he is a fat belly man and a really nerd guy...
Meanwhile, he recognise that he dont get a fork, he call a waiter......
"MAM...CAN U GIVE ME A FORK?" The waiter said,"Hey you idiot i will never give u a fu** you son of a bi#$%."
GERALDO was kick out by the restaurant manager and he is dying of starve for sure..... lewl
"SHAME ON ME, SHAME ON ME"said Dominico.
Geraldo goes to his apartment near kuta beach.He is really starve so he eat 3 cup of PopMie. He got a really bad day in the first day.
ON the second day, he gets a diarrhea instead of eating alot of noodles. HE IS REALLY SAD AND FEEL REALLY USELESS.
He go to a Pharmacy to buy a medicines,"Hello sir can i buy a dirrhea medicines."...
YES FOR SURE!!!!!
This Guy is an awesome Man..He give Geraldo a pack of smoke weed.
Geraldo get back to the hotel to drink an extracted *SmokeWeed*
"Hmmmm...its taste good, i have to buy it more"
THEN, He just recognise that he doesnt have a sheet on the bed.He call to the manager"Manager i want a sheet on my bed".
The Manager said, " You better not sh*t on the bed, You have to go to he toilet sir".
GERALDO MAD AND SAY "You better GIVE SHEET ON MY BED SIR!!!!!"
Mr.Manager send him out from the hotel and say,"Get hell out from here you son of a bi$%^"
GERALDO say," peace on me peace on me,Mr.Manager"
The hotel manager kick Geraldo to the ocean and saying,"You better die shi* you son of a bit**"
GERALDO got drowned and maybe he killed by a Shark....
RestInPeace Mr.Geraldo.....