Chapter 14

I haven't left the room. Damon has me in his arms. I feel safe, but haven't spoken. Not even to Damon. He's getting worried because I haven't eaten either. Holden is beyond worried, and started getting mad that I am not eating. There is a knock on the door and Holden walks in. He looks at me with sad eyes, then looks to Damon.

"Your parents want to see you... Both of you." Holden says. I nod my head getting up. I walk to the bathroom first to take a shower. I take a fast one quickly washing my body. I get out and throw on a pair of Damon's black sweatpants and a dark blue tee shirt.

I put my hair in a messy bun looking at my reflection. I haven't cried anymore, and try to move on. I walk out seeing them waiting for me. I walk up to Damon and hug him needing the safety an warmth he provides. His arms wrap around me immediately holding me close to him. I breath in his scent and sigh content feeling the safety wash over me.

"Have you eaten?" Holden asks. I shake my head at him. He looks at me with disapproval. "You need to." He says annoyed. I know I do, but I just can't.

"Let's go." Damon says softly leading the way out of his room. He keeps his arm around me and leads the way to his father's office. I smell Toby and know he is there too. It's been two days since I've seem him, and since the fight.

We get to the office and walk in. Toby looks terrible his eyes are red, and he looks like a complete mess. Me on the other hand am hiding behind a mask. Toby meets my eyes and looks at me confused. "Symph?" He questions his voice still not sounding totally normal.

"What do you want?" I ask rudely.

"Symphony, are you okay?" Toby asks.

"I'm fine. I just want the rouges to suffer. I'm going to kill every last one of them." I growl lowly. Toby flinches back looking to the ground. "Toby, they would want us to be strong. That's what I'm going to be." I say walking over to him, leaving Damon's warmth and safety, and hug him. He hugs me back knowing I'm back to normal. I pull away smiling at him.

"Symphony, will you eat now?" Holden asks. I nod my head looking to my stomach. How could she have not forced me to eat for the pups? Holden smiles and looks to Damon. "Go get her food." He orders him. Damon rolls his eyes but listens kissing my cheek before he leaves.

"Now, why did you want to see me?" I ask looking to Tate and Maci.

"We wanted to talk to you about the rouge situation." Tate says carefully. I nod my head understanding. "They want you for an unknown reason."

"I know, I need to leave. Hide out somewhere. I can't let them get me... And hurt us." I say whispering the last part.

"Who?" Maci asks. I look up meeting her eyes. I look to Holden who nods his head giving me a reassuring smile.

"What I say doesn't leave this room, okay?" I ask. They nod their heads and I take a deep breath. "I'm pregnant." I says softly looking to Maci. She is looking at me with the biggest grin on her face. Tate smiles widely holding her close. I hear Toby gasp, so I look at him.

"How? You only did it once and you weren't even in heat." Toby says shocked.

"Toby, I'm a hybrid. I have a second week of heat to get a better window of conceiving." I say.

"Wait, how are you able to tell already?" Tate asks looking down to my stomach then to my eyes. "I don't smell it?"

"Tate, my wolf senses these types of things." Holden says.

"Don't tell Damon. I need to hide away from the rouges. We aren't safe here." I plead to the Alpha pair in the room. They look at each other their eyes both fog over. I look to Holden nervously and then to Toby.