vi // sorry

December 10, 2014
2:00pm, Sunday

Laura walked out of the car immediately once it reached their gate and waving goodbye to Lottie. She felt really mad at herself for forgetting about Louis. She got so much busy about the surprise party she's planning that even the one whom she's planning to surprise, was forgotten.

So when she called Louis' name when she entered the house, she got worried sick. She entered the living room seeing some pillows on their couch and finally, she reached their kitchen, seeing Louis on the table, asleep, face flat on top of his tattooed arm on it with 2 pizza boxes beside his head.

Laura didn't know what to feel whether to just "awh" or get mad at herself from this cutie on the table. Louis can't cook. He probably just ordered pizza to feed his grumbling stomach while waiting for her. So she walked over him and scratch his head, the way he likes.

"Louis? Louis babe wake up. I'm home"

So Louis brought his head out of his arm. He squinted his eyes from the brightness of the room and stretched as he yawns. Once he's done, everything clicked again in his mind. He is mad.

"Wow you finally decided to come home"

At first, Laura thought he's joking but scanning from the looks of Louis, he's not smiling nor looking close to joking. She's afraid of what might happen after this. The last time they fought was before Laura's birthday, when Louis forgot to tell her that he's going out and she's just worried sick about him. They haven't talked that day since her birthday and that has been the best birthday gift Laura has ever received. Now she's worried that maybe that day would happen again.

"I'm sorry I lost track of time we just got too occupied with our stories and then your sister is really sweet and we never saw each other for ages and then-"

But Louis isn't listening. Louis doesn't want to listen. So he pull himself out of the stool chair and walked out of the kitchen to the living room, opening the tv to continue watching the football game with a blank face.

Laura though, got so shocked and she's about to cry. She hates having a fight with Louis. Louis never got this mad at her. Yes she was 2 hours late from their said time but the point is, she still had forgotten about him. But little did Louis know, the whole "story" Laura mentioned is all about him. The plans for his birthday.

So she followed Louis in the living room, hoping that for the second time she'll apologize he will talk to her now and forgive her.

But he didn't.