Chapter #1 The Unexpected Arrival.

Serenity's POV

    I woke up this morning dreading the thought of going to school. I don't know why but the thought of it just made me shiver. I took my shower and got dressed in my clothes, I wear dull clothes, because I'm not the type of person that makes an effort to dress up or in impress boys by wearing make up & going to the malls every single weekend (A/N: the picture on the side shows what she wears).

    I walked down the stairs to see my mom reading the newspaper and drinking her scheduled cup of tea at the kitchen table. I took at seat at the table next to her, and then she got up from the table. Handing me fixed a plate of my favorite breakfast- eggs and bacon- I noticed that she made it into a smiley face, like she used to when I was a kid. But nowadays she only made it on special occasions.

"What the special occasion mom?" I said giving her a look .

"Nothing! can't a mom make her daughter a nice breakfast."

"Nooo! Plus you only make me this on special occasions" I said giving her THE LOOK!"

"OKAY OKAY Fine! you can stop giving me the THE LOOK! I will tell you what it is..."

THERE WAS A LONG SILENCE!

I broke it by saying "Well, what is it then?"

"Oh Yeah Ummm I...I...I met a guy and he is really down to earth your gonna love him."

"That's great mom" I said giving her a fake smile.

(Serenity's Thoughts: I don't want a new dad it isn't right, after dad died! I didn't even want mom looking at a another guy, Maybe I should give her a break.)

"Serreeenity" mom called, zoning me out of my thoughts. "Oh huh"

"You Okay?"mom said.

"Yeah yeah, fine never better, anyways Bye mom I gotta go" I said walking out the door.

"OKAY BYE HUN" she yelled.

----------

-WALKING TO SCHOOL:-

"Hey, yo, wait up. Why you walking so fast" Jazzy said running behind, Tring to catch up with me.

(Me & Jasmine have been friends ever since kindergarten when we snuck some cookies and swore to secrecy that we will never tell anybody we also had another best friend called Andrea but she left 2 years ago but i have always had faith she she would come back.)

"Oh hey, Sorry" I said in a low voice...

"Hey what's wrong Ren" she replied.

"I may have a soon to be dad" I sighed.

"Oh, on the hand I may have some news that may cheer you up" she said trying to give me hope.

"What?" I said hopefully.

"You know that famous American band Mindless Behavior" she said excitedly.

"Yeah" I said not bothered AT ALL! I don't even remember how they look.

"ARE YOU READY FOR IT, ARE YOU READY FOR IT, ARE YOU READY FOR IT, ARE YOU READY FOR IT, ARE YOU READY FOR IT" She Said getting overly hyped.

Then I cut her off by saying.

"Jazzy I'm ready for it JUST TELL ME ALREADY!" I said annoyed.

"FINE! damn girl such a kill joy, So basically they are coming to are School" she said excitedly.

I Replied By Saying "And I Care Becauseeeeee?"

"Fine be like that you can at least be happy for me I finally have the chance to be with the man of may dreams" she said dramatically.

Me & Jazzy are in front of the school gates, I was walked in only to be pushed on the floor by a couple of Mindless Behavior fans. "Gosh they annoy me so much" I said mumbling under my breath.

Then a boy a with a big curly Afro approached me offering his hand. Jazzy's gone to class.

"Hey there pretty lady need a hand" he said holding out his hand.

"Thanks" I said in a shy tone grabbing on his hands.

Then his friends from behind said "Come on Prince were gonna be late for class".

He Yelled Back by saying "Hold On Can't You See I'm Helping Beautiful Over Here!" then he turned his face back to me & said "So whats your name?"

"S-s-serenity" I stuttered.

"Serenity that's a lovely name" he said.

"Oh Thanks" I said blushing "I'm guessing your name is Prince."

"Yeah well I gotta go to class so I gotta go bye" he said then he kissed my hand & ran off too his friends.

I just blushed.

The girls was looking at me in disgust & jealousy, I walked alone to class because Jazzy went already.

-In The Hallway:-

I was walking in the hallway when I heard an unknown voice calling my name.

"Hold up, Hold up Serenity" said the unknown voice.

I turned back to see it was Princeton then a smile was wiped across my face.

"Oh hey" I said.

"Hey Serenity can you show me & my friends to class" he said handing me there timetables.

"S-s-sure" I said tugging on the timetables while stuttering.

WE HAD A MOMENT BUT THEN SOMEBODY RUINED IT! Because one of his friend with 2 braids started coughing interruptedly.

"Umm..mmm yeah" he said letting go of my hands" that's Ray by the way.

"My pleasure to meet you" He said with a fake posh accent joking around I laughed a bit.

"I'm Roc Royal but Roc for short" said the one with the short curly hair. (Roc's Thoughts: She Is Pretty, She Is Just Under All That Baggie Clothes & Under That Is A Beautiful Girl)

"Hey I'm Prodigy" said the one with the short Mohawk. (Prodigy's Thoughts: She Kinda Cute, I Like Her I Think It's Because She Doesn't Try To hard Like The Other Girls Shes Special)

"And We Are....And We Are" Said Roc.

"You Are Who?" I Said Confused.

"You Are Supposed To Finish It Off" He Replied.

"But I Don't Even Know Who You Are" I said once again confused.

"You've Never Heard Of Mindless Behavior......WOW....... Unbelievable" He Replied. (Roc's Thoughts: Maybe she is not the one for me...Hmpft)

"Am I suppose To Know Who They Are?" I Said.

"It's Us!" He Exclaimed.

"Ohhhhh, so your that boy band that everyone else is so hyped about" I said "Oops, W-w-well we gotta get to class were gonna be late follow me. "Ummm Ray & Roc your in Room: M103 you have maths come with me I said walking while they followed behind, its right here" I said pointing to the classroom.

"Thank you for your help" Ray Said.

"Yeah thanks, Well I'll Catch Y'all Later" Said Roc

"Bye" Prod, Prince & I Said and walked away.

"Okay Prince & Prod you have the same class as me we are in Room: S133 we have Spanish & French follow me"

"Uh Okay" They Both Said.

----------------------

-Spanish & French Class:-