chapter sixteen

TAISSAS POV

I kept hearing female yelling screams outside but I tried to ignore it . Finally I heard a male voice which sounded a lot like Evans . I don't even think he finished what he was saying but I was already up and running towards the door . I took no hesitation and swung that door right open to only know , opening that door was probably the thing I regret the most .

"Evan ?" I whispered , already with tears running down my face . I don't think he heard or even saw me because he was too busy sucking faces with Emma Roberts . I wiped one of the tears and I guess the sudden movement made him see me . 

"Tai..." He cooed while letting go of Emma and slowly walking towards me . I let him . He kept his movements slow and never moved his eyes from mine . I just stood there , in shock but mostly angry and upset . I wasn't gonna show it right away .

Finally Evan reached me and tried to grab my hand but I pulled away so fast . "Taissa.. it's not what it looks li-" he tried saying but I cut him off so fast with a slap in the face . His head moved with it but he didn't do anything . He knew he deserved it . After slapping Evan let all the tears rush out . I was a mess .

I backed away, but I did leave the door open, and ran into our , well my bedroom . I started pulling suitcases out and shoving his stuff in them like crazy . I did not want one reminder of him . I grabbed pictures of the two of us and shoved them into his suitcase as well .. I wanted him to be reminded of what he lost .

I walked around the house frantically looking for more things of his . Finally I was sure of it that I had gotten everything and I tucked it away into his suitcases . I rolled them all out to the door and threw them out at him , slammed the door , and locked it .

I immediately ran to my bedroom and layed down . As soon as I closed my eyes , I got flashbacks to how happy we were . It was a beautiful thing .. But then the realist memory came in. I cannot stop seeing Evan and Emma kissing . I just let myself cry , cry and cry . I was an emotional wreck . I packed away  my heart into those suitcases and he left with it .

I will always love Evan , but what he did was good enough for me to realize , he isn't the one . Evan and I are not meant to be , we aren't written in the stars . Maybe he realized that before me and that's why he cheated .

I pulled myself together sorta and slowly walked to the bathroom . I figured I was just going to take a nice hot bath with one of my bathbombs and try to get my mind off things .

I started the hot water and let the tub fill up , then I put my spacegirl bathbomb in and watched it dance in the water . The aroma that it was letting off was AMAZING . I was eager to get in . I was already smiling at a bathbomb . I guess you enjoy the little things most when you feel like you can't enjoy anything else .

I quickly undressed my self , threw my hair up into a messy bun and slid into the bath . It was warm , and relaxing . That definitely got my mind off Evan quick .

-7:30 pm that night-

I decided to wear my tight black dress with velvet platform heels . I slipped on the heels and went to my vanity . I sat down and caked my face with makeup but it did look really good . I was proud of myself . I finished my look off by crimping my hair .

I got up and walked to my closet and grabbed a black hand bag . I slipped my ATM card and my phone inside after I called the cab . I squirted on some really expensive perfume Vera had bought me for Christmas and I headed out . I got into the cab and told the man where I was going .

The night was mine , and I planned to spend it with no regrets . Not like I would have any , anyways because I'm hurting so much . I was going to drink my life away , Evan away , and all my sorrows .

We finally arrived at a club and I payed the taxi driver and got out . Immediately a guy grabbed my arm and told me I was his for the night . I agreed to him .

"Hey my name is Brett, how about you ?" He asked . The guy seemed sweet . "Taissa" I smiled .
He led me out to the back of the club and just told me to trust him . I suprisingly did . "You have a beautiful name Taissa , and you look stunning tonight . I had to get to you to make sure none of those drunk assholes get to you." He stated . I was already hooked to this guy and I was sober . "Well thanks , and you look great tonight too Brett." I said flirtatiously . He smiled and backed me up into the wall . I wasn't scared of him .

He leaned in and started to kiss me . I didn't fight back at all , it was perfect . It's like our lips were meant to be , they moved together in sync . Brett pulled away real quick and gave me a signal for a "quickie" but I wanted to go drink , so I told him later . He winked at me , grabbed my hand , and we walked back together to the front of the club .

-4 hours later-

I was stumbling around with every dance move I did . The whole room was practically spinning but I just kept downing shots . I let the warm liquid run down my throat and I loved every moment of it . "No more for her," Brett said to the bartender and I got kind of mad . I guess he didn't want me as a complete sloppy mess when he gives it to me .

I got up from the bar stool and threw myself at Brett . It was almost sparks every single time . I love Brett .

He got the clue that maybe it was time for us to go . He helped me out of the club and he caught a passing by cab . We slid into the cab and I cuddled up onto him the entire time . I managed to slur and mumble out my address to the Taxi driver enough for him to understand me and brought us to my apartment complex .

We arrived and Brett payed the man and helped me out . The whole way up, I was trying to make out with him but he just wanted to get there first .

He grabbed my key out of my handbag and slid it into the door lock . He got in and Brett shut the door . I grabbed his shirt and dragged him to the couch and pulled him down on me . This guy satisfies me with his touch , his kiss and we haven't even done much . He pulled away for a second and I swear on anything , I was looking right at Evan . I smiled .

I ran my fingers through Brett's hair but I swear I was running them through Evans . This guy looks like Evan , breathes like Evan , has everything the same as Evan right now but I think it's just drink brain . I was more of confused rather than enjoying the fact that Brett was leaving a huge hickey on my neck .

He looked back at me straight in the eyes and I was looking into Evan's . There was no way this wasn't Evan . "Tai , you okay ?" He spoke . Only Evan has ever called me Tai . I probably looked like I was crazy but I was freaking out in the inside .

"Evan ?" I whispered looking bath and forth at his eyes . Brett did nothing . He just looked straight at me . Finally I felt a huge darkness roll over me .

Then I woke up .

A/N : I haven't updated in awhile and in sorry , I was kind of at a dead stop though . I had no idea what to write about but once I started writing I got an idea . I hope you guys enjoy and if you have a question(s) just ask (: