Chapter 17

"Its lovely having you here Taylor , I'm glad Karlie has a friend like you all we here is good things." Kurt , Karlie's dad compliments. Taylor's cheeks flush. Her smile wide enough to hurt her cheeks. Karlie giggles seeing Taylor's face twitch a bit from her smile and she playfully massages Taylor's cheeks by pinching them causing Karlie's parents to laugh at the situation. Seeing how close the girls are.

"Stop." Taylor laughs moving Karlie's hand off her face , this only causes Karlie's hand to fall in Taylor's lap , tangeled up with the singers fingers , Taylor glances down shortly seeing the hands were covered up by being under the table they both decided to leave them there.

"You know Taylor bought Karlie that necklace she's wearing." Kimberly says taking a bite of her food she points to the gold chain Karlie had talked about while they were all out. Once again Taylor's cheeks flushed.

"Oh this! Yeah she did! its so plain and simple but its beautiful." Karlie says placing her hand  over the necklace. Gosh I like you so much. Taylor thought. Seeing how wonderful Karlie talks about her and how much her family seems to like her.

Taylor takes a drink of her wine and begins playing with Karlie's rings on her fingers without looking down so she wasn't making it obvious that they were in fact holding hands.

"Its very pretty did Karlie say thank you?" Tracy asked making sure her daughter used her manners even though Karlie wasn't 6 years old anymore. Her mother continued to make it a point for her girls to always be polite.

Taylor recalls back to the night she gave Karlie the necklace.

Karlie had kissed Taylor very passionately her way of saying thank you to Taylor. Taylor's cheeks flushed thinking back to that and Karlie did the same. Remembering that night.

"Oh yeah she did don't worry. She's as polite as ever." Taylor said also remembering last night when Karlie said she 'didn't ask' Taylor if she was aloud to give the singer a hickey.

"Alright topic change." Karlie says sitting up straight her hand slipping from Taylor's as it was beginning to get sweaty due to realizing how much of her and Taylor are constantly kissing.

"Did Kimberly tell you what she did to Karlie yesterday?" Kariann spoke up and that's when Karlie's eyes got wide.

"Let's not tal-"

"What did you do Kimberly?" Kurt asked raising this eye brows.

"Uh.. I may have told Taylor about Karlie's highschool girlf-"

"She was NOT my girlfriend seriously let it go or I'm gonna go through that book and burn all those photos." Karlie says her voice raising. Tracey put her arms out to karlie to have her calm down. Taylor did the same placing her hand on Karlie's back. "Hey its okay."

"Yes she was! Stop denying it! Karlie you told me everything about her! You said you loved her!" Kimberly yelled fed up with Karlie trying to lie about it. Truth be told Karlie wasn't lying and Toni wasn't anything to Karlie.

"I did not! What the fuck were you on? I did not love her she was my bestfriend and we did some stupid fun shit but that's it , she wasn't even a true friend in the end so drop it." Karlie stood to her feet Taylors hand sliding off her.

"Hey watch that mouth Karlie Elizabeth." Her mom scolded.

"Alright Karlie why don't you and Taylor go ahead and leave while I talk to Kimberly." Kurt says.

"Thank goodness. Come on." Karlie says way more gentle with Taylor then what Karlie was showing towards her family.

-