Chapter 12

JADA POV:
I got up washed my face brushed my teeth. I put on some jogging pants and a shirt then I grabbed my phone and my earphones then I realized quavo was not in the bed so I just walked out the room I went outside and started jogging around the neighborhood and when I got half way around I thought I saw quavo car at one of the neighbor's house but I'm not about to jump to conclusions and I don't know so I am just bout to go home and wash up and get ready for today.

CINNAMON POV:
It's like 5 in the morning and takeoff them might me sleep so me and diamond gone go to my house. We get to the house 30 minutes later we get to the house and I showed diamond the room i decorated for her. I got to my room and I put on some night clothes and I got in bed and went to sleep.
7hrs later (cinnamon phone rings)
Cinnamon looks at her phone
Cinnamon:damn jada hello
Jada:wassup bitch you home
Cinnamon:yea you just woke me up
Jada:that's good yo ass don't need to sleep
Cinnamon:damn I get home and can't even get some rest
Jada:I know you in yo bed so get yo ass up and we gone be over there in 30
Cinnamon:damn yall just so I don't even know
Jada:bitch when I get there you betta be dressed (hangs up)
I ran to diamond room and I started jumping on the bed yellin wake yo ass up bitch she woke up.
Diamond:alright damnit im up damn (throws pillow)
Cinnamon:oh hell nawl
Next thing you know it turned into a pillow fight
Cinnamon:my friends coming over so we need to get dressed
Diamond:you talking bout the girls you were tellin me about
Cinnamon:yessss my bitchessssss
Diamond:(laughing) damn girl u slow
Cinnamon:stfu but let's go ahead and start washing and gettin dress I go to my room and get out my clothes. I get out a crop top that is blue and says bad in black. I get out my high waisted bleached jeans then I went to the bathroom and I got undressed and got in the shower. I was in the shower for about 15 minutes then I got out and wrapped my towel around me. I went to my bed and put on my bra and panties then I put on my clothes after I get done I get my phone and my MK bag and walk out my room i walk in the hallway and see diamond coming out her room to she wearing the same thing im wearing. We hear a knock on the door and we race to get the door she won but I'm gone get that ass.
Jada:wassup bitch
Mariah:yo hoe
Jamiriya:wassup
Cinnamon:see jamiriya the only good one but anyways this my fran diamond from Miami
Girls:hayy
Diamond:hi
Cinnamon:don't act shy around these bitchesssss
Diamond:im not
Cinnamon:u say so but yea I got something for all yall hoes
All the girls:what??
Cinnamon:these (pulls out tickets)
Jada:we bout to turn up oh yea and yall got to tell yall boyfriends that yall going
Jamiriya:we know but they at the studio
Mariah:then let's go to the studio.

OFFSET POV:
We in the studio and some lil thoties come in and they all up on these niggas but shit they gone I mean these niggas about to pass out. So they ain't gone remember shit I don't want none on me cuz I'm tryin to be loyal as hell to my baby jamiriya. I told them they ass shouldn't even let them touch them. They got good virgin pussy home.
30 minutes later
There's a knock at the door then the girls come in oh shit. Cinnamon slap the shit out of takeoff. Mariah beat the bitch that was on rich and she beat rich ass. Jada box the shit out of quavo. When they started dating im gone ask her ass about that. I get pulled out of the room by my baby.
Jamiriya:wtf was that yall just pulled
Offset:baby look I told them they should not do that shit but they wouldn't listen so I sat there
Jamiriya:so were you gone tell us or were you gone keep it a secret
(Offset looks down)
Jamiriya:oh u were so guess what don't bother to come to the house we going to a August Alsina concert and me mariah ,and jada leavin tomorrow morning to go back home. I can't believe u sat there and watch. Hell nah that shit crazy and then my sister she might be broken and shit.
Offset:don't make me the blame Cuz they wanna have hoes all over them
Jamiriya:offset the point is u sat in watched and u were not going to tell them. Don't bother to come to the house
Offset:wtf I do
The girls come out mean mugging me and not jada she has tears all in her eyes. They leave and I go back in im bout to be hell they ass gone get it them girls fuckin crazy like they act like they been in a gang or some shit.

JAMIRIYA POV:
I'm so fuckin mad with offset right now tf he just gone sit there and watch. I'm gone go to this concert and have fun. We get to the mall and we all get YRN. We all get matching jay's. We go to the house and get dress and ready and to say we look hella good so I'm bout to make a video.
Jamiriya:me nd my girls heading out to have fun
Mariah:hell Ya
Cinnamon:yessss
Diamond:turn us tf up
Jamiriya:sis you gone say something
Jada:turn up (dry asf)
Mariah:damn that's dry
Cinnamon:u ain't lying
We get in the drop top and jada in the passengers lookin all cute she stay on her phone. Sometimes i wonder how she feels some times I even
Think she bout ready to give up on dating. She is so cute and she cares about people like she just different but that's my sister. It's seems like errrbody breakin good people hearts I guess.
30 minutes later we arrive at the concert it's 7:45 so we some minutes early. We get in and a few people are there but not that much so we get to get some seats in the front row. It gets packed and August comes out and sing a lot of my favorite songs. He sang mama , no love remix , sucka , make it home . Right there , porn star , you deserve , grind and pray , get yo money , ghetto. It was so good I mean nicki and Lloyd and fabulous did they thing when they came out I can tell diamond was happy. You deserve is jada favorite song. She got up and was dancing it was fun but I can tell she not feelin it really. We were about to leave until a man stopped us and asked for diamond we told her we would be in the car. we went to the car and got in.
Mariah:that was fun
Cinnamon:yea it was
Jamiriya:yessss are u okaay jay
Jada:yea I'm fine
Mariah:u been lookin sad every since we left the studio
Cinnamon:yeah u be turnt
Jada:im good yall
Cinnamon:no tf u not
Jada:watever I don't want to talk about this shiit Bruh
Mariah:well damn
Diamond comes back
Jamiriya:what happened
Diamond:nun he said he wanted to chill but i was like I'll see u around
Mariah/cinnamon:she tryin to play hard to get when she know she want him
Diamond:(laughs)shut up
Jamiriya:oh and we are leavin tomorrow
Diamond:damn I just met u guys and yall very cool to chill with like damn why yall leavin as soon as I come down here
Girls:laughs
Mariah:yea but we coming back but we gone be gone for a couple of days tho it won't be for long
Cinnamon:yea it will because I don't won't to deal with takeoff right now I might just not talk to him until yall come back
Jamiriya:damn lol
We go home and go to our rooms we take showers and go to bed.

Next mornin still JAMIRIYA POV:
So cinnamon and Diamond went home this morning because we bout to go. We get our bags and head to the air port. We get there and get on the plane jada put in her head phones and go to sleep and mariah up on her phone. I'm gone go to sleep so I can be ready for what comes tomorrow.