Chapter 29

Miss me yall?
-
9:46 pm

From: daddy hemmo

wanna sext ;) x

-
Lyric Kingston

I was thinking whether I should sext Mr Hemmings.

Fuck it. YOLO.

I went to my wardrobe, and looked for my lingiers. (hoe ever u spell dat). I went to change into it. I grabbed my phone, and went to take a mirror picture, But I was interrupted by someone knocking.

Shit, is my mom home?

"Honey, are you in there?" She said, curiously. "Fuck." I mumbled. I grabbed my pjs, and put it over my suit. I went to grab my glasses, and grabbed a random book from the bookshelf.

"Yeah, I'm ok." I regret not putting my underwear, and bra away. My mom came in, and her eyes landed on my underwear, and bra.

"Lace. Huh?"

My mom really hates undergarments that are lacy because she thinks it's for prostitute.

"Why do you have lace underwear, and why is your bra there, too?" She asked, sternly.

"U-um, Alexandra left them here, and I was about to take u . . um take a shower and my bra fell?" I don't know why my mom is making a big deal.

"Hmm. Ok. I'm going out with daisy to the club. I'm going to stay at a nearby hotel so I won't drive and kill myself." She giggled.

Okey?

"Okey have fun. Be careful." I said, not really paying attention to her. Once I heard the main entrance door close, and quickly took off my pjs, and got ready to take pictures.

9:55 pm

From: daddy hemmo

baby, u still there ? ; ) x im hard as a rock. it hurts.

9:55 pm
From : daddy hemmo
why aren't you replying ? i could tell if you looked at my txt.

9:56pm
From : daddy hemmo
plus , nice suit.

I gasp on that message.

9:57pm
From : daddy hemmo

u : ;0
me : c===8

(An: u guys know what that stand for, right?)

9:58pm
To: daddy hemmo
Perv. Gtfo.

9:59pm
From: daddy hemmo
I'm coming over. ur mom is not home anyways ; ) x

-
It's been hours since Luke send me that, and he hasn't come over. I'm here siting in my bed, naked, waiting for him. I sighed. He stood me up. Or maybe he's busy fucking monica.

I put on my pajamas, and fell asleep.

*

I woke up with many text messages.

2:40am

From: daddy hemmo

hey babe. open the door.

2:55am

From: daddy hemmo

lyric, you there? : (

3:10am

From: daddy hemmo

HELLO?!?!?!

3:22am

From: daddy hemmo

i understand that i came late, but theres no need to ignore me. are you busy fucking anthony?

3:22am

From: daddy hemmo

SHIT! i take that back. i can tell youre asleep. the reason i came late is because i went to go visit my dads grave. pls understand.

*

I put on my uniform, and got my school bag. Im not ready to face mr. Hemmings. I feel bad because i kept him waiting.

But he couldve came, fucked, and leave to see his dad.

No, i wouldnt liked that.

Maybe i should stay home.

But you cant. You havent been at school in ages.

Right.

*

It was english already. Im not ready to face him. I came in there, and monica was there. Just my luck.

"what are you doing here . . . . again?" she raised an eye brow.

"um, cant you see im in my uniform, and my backpack? Did you notice the building, too? Its call school, incase you didnt know." i scoff. "whatever." then mr. Hemmings came.

"so was the test actually positive?" he said. Please dont tell me it was-

"yes, the pregnancy test is positive." she confirmed.

"lyric, what are you doing here?" he let out a nervous chuckled.

"do i have to repeat to what i said to her?"  i raised an eye brow and pointed at monica.

"can you give us a minute, lyric?"  he pleaded.

"no, i want her to know the big news." she grinned. "what is it?" i said.

"dont tell her, monica." luke said, angrily.

"we're having a child together." she got lukes hand, and locked it together.

"congrats." i faked smiled. "thank you." she said.

" i got to go, my um, boyfriend is waiting for me. Ill be back before class, luk- i mean mr hemmings."
"okay, um, bye."

And i left him, with his wife. They'll be happy together. Its time for me to forget about him. And move on.

The end.

Jk!!!!!

But damn i didnt see your guys' reaction, lol.

__________

Hey guys. My updates are gonna be a bit slower. I lost my phone at school, i have a lot of homework, drama, school!!! I updated this chapter on my computer, and i hate doing it on the computer bc my family can see it so its better off with my phone. And omf luke and his ugly new gf. I hate her. Now, dont hate on me guys. I just, dont like her. I have every right to dislike her. Okay, im probs annoying you guys.

Byezzzzz.

-mary