Splash

Toshiro then picked you up bridal style and you stared screaming. "Put me down!"
"Let me go Toshiro"
" Ok if you insist,"Toshiro said with a mischievous grin on his face.
The he just let go of you into a pond. You looked at Toshiro with an angry face, but he just laughed.
" Well if you insist" he said and let go of you.
You let out a little yelp and fell into a pond. You stood all wet and  mad. Toshiro looked like he would fall over laughing."Seriously," you said
"Sorry, sorry," he said giving you a hand to help you out
You grabbed his hand and smirked at him. His eyes widens as you you pull him into the lake.
He falls in with a giant splash. You don't see him and you start getting worried."Toshiro!," scream.
He slowly crawls up behind you and splashes water at you. You splash him back with all your might.
As yall splashed each other. The distance between yall decreased. Toshiro grabbed you arm and pulled you into an embrace.
Toshiro slowly brought his face closer and closed his eyes. His lips met your and yall kissed. You tried to resist at the beginning but you couldn't. You soon melted into the kiss. Toshiro pulled away from the kiss and looked into your eyes and said," I love you (f/n).
"I love you too," you said blushing like crazy.
But you just could forget that girl. But you decided to let it go for now.
If he's denying she then it can't be someone that important.
"So where do you wan to go on our first date?," Toshiro asks.
"What about the human world?"