·Chapter 66·

Skylars POV
I am now 1 month pregnant. Everything has been going great. Grayson is a loving boyfriend, Ethan and Maria have been very helpful, and I've been in contact with Cameron. I've also been in contact with the other boys including Bart. I was bored oneday so i decided to sing. I went into the instrument room and sat in the record booth. I decided to sing Flashlight by Jessie J (love that song <3). When i was done recording the song, i uploaded it on YouTube and got 134k likes and more thank 20k comments. As i was cleaning up, Gray entered the room looking sad.

Graysons POV
"Hey Sky. I need to talk to you" i said with my hands lightly shaking. "Sure babe" she smiles sitting down. I sat infront of her and took a shakey breath. "Look, you know i love so so much and that I'll always be here for you. Its just that um...im not ready to have a child. I mean we're too young, Skylar! Even you know that. I dont even know what job i want, what college im applying too. Im sorry Skylar but im breaking up with you. I'll help with child support and all. I'm just not ready" i say looking at my hands. When i look up, i see her teary eyes. "Please don't cry" i say. "After all we've been through, i still stay with you because i love you so much it hurts. And for what?! You bully me all these years, we fall in love, we have sex, i get pregnant, and now you-your breaking up with me. Why was i so stupid? I cant believe i fell for your little game. Dont think about being in our little girls life cause thats not happening. Pack your shit and leave. I dont ever wanna see you again" she says sobbing then leaves. Its true what i said. Im not ready to have a kid yet. I walk to her room and put my clothes in my bag. When i went downstairs, i saw Maria rubbing Skylars back while Ethan was talking to her. "Later guys" i said. As i was about to leave, Skylar got up and walked to me. "I hope you're happy with the decision you made. I loved you, Grayson. Im glad to see that my sadness entertains you. I always thought you were the one. But i thought wrong. Have a nice life. Dont even think about coming back to me because im done with your bullshit. Goodbye Grayson" she said and ran upstairs.

Marias POV
I got up and opened the front door. "Listen-" "I dont wanna hear it. Just get out. You've done enough for the past year. Now go. Leave!" I yelled. He looked down and left. I slammed the door and pushed my hair back in frustration. "Im gonna go upstairs to check on Sky" Ethan said. "Okay. I'll make us some dinner" i said.

Skylars POV
I packed at least 4 suitcases with clothes and necessities. I unlocked my phone and called the one person who i trusted.

Phone Call:
Cam: hello
Me: hey Cam. Its-its me. Um can i stay with you for a few months
Cam: oh my god! Of course. Youcan stay as long as you'd like. Why? What happened?
Me: Gr-grayson. He um...he broke up with because he wasn't ready to have a child with me.
Cam: That fucking asshole. Dont worry Sky. Im coming to pick you up now, okay.
Me: okay. Thank you so much, Cam
Cam: No problem. See you later.

I put my phone in my bag and went to pack some more stuff. When i turned, i gasped when i saw Ethan in the doorway. "Where are you going" he asked. "Im leaving. For good. Im gonna live with Cameron" i said zipping up my suitcase. "My sister?" he asked. "No. Dallas" i said. "Oh. Why are you leaving Maria? She's your best friend and she loves you a lot" Ethan said helping me with my suitcase. "I know. We'll still keep in touch. I'll come back to see how you guys are doing. Maybe stay for a week or two. Then go back to living with Cameron" i said wlaking downstairs with one suitcase while Ethan had two. "Hey! Where are you going" Maria asked. "She's gonna live with Cameron" Ethan said. "Im gonna miss you" Maria said hugging me. "Im gonna bring the last two" Ethan said and left. "Im gonna miss you more. You better not change my room cause im coming back to see you guys" i said hugging her tight. "If you need money for child support, me and Eth will be happy to help" she said. I nodded and kissed her cheek. Suddenly the buzzer on the intercome buzzed. "Hello" i said. "Hey Sky. Open the gates please" Cam said. I opened the gates and waited. There was a knock at the door. I opened it and embraced Cam in a big hug. I started to cry a little. "Hey hey hey shhhh. It's gonna be alright. Im here for you" Cam said rubbing my back. I nodded and pulled away from the hug. Ethan grabbed two of my suitcases while Cameron grabbed the other two and put them in the trunk while i had the last one. "Im gonna miss you guys. I'll be back soon" i said hugging Ethan and Maria. I went inside Cameron's car and waited for him to come in.

Camerons POV
"Take care of my sister alright. Or I'll chop off your balls" Maria said hugging me. "I promsie" i laughed. "Take care of her dude. I'll call you just to check if you guys are safe" Ethan said bro hugging me. "Alright. Bye guys" i said and went inside the car and drove off. "You alright. Do you need any food" i asked Sky. She shook her head no. "McDonalds" i asked. She looked at me and smiled. "Thanks again for this Cam. You've alway been there for me" she said looking down. "I'll always be there for you Sky. Even if you hate me, I'll be there for you 24/7" i said. She nodded and closed her eyes. Skylar living with me is gonna be awesome. I just cant believe Grayson would do that to her. I thought he would be better. He let the most beautiful girl ever go. If Skylar was mine, I'd keep her mine and never let her go.

A/N: Alrighty then! This is the end of the book. Im sorry to cut it short. I'll let you guys know if there is gonna be a sequel or not. This book has been a journey for me and your comments make me smile. Thank you guys so much. Love you all.