Feel

〈 Feel 〉
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ 【 想う 】

Ciela and her butler Sebastian were closer than the normal master and servant. Despite the uproar this secret would cause if ever it were revealed, they were in love. When she looked at him, she felt consolation, something she'd been longing for since the murder of her parents. When he looked at her, he saw the only light in his demonic life that was made up completely of darkness. And, if no one knew of their affair, no one would ever be bothered by it, not even God himself.
One evening, an incredibly special evening, the two of them grew to need each other, physically, sensually, too badly to resist. Sebastian lit a candle and set it on the drawer beside the lady's bed where she laid. Soon after, she blew it out. "You do not want any light, mistress?" the butler questioned. She looked at him sweetly with her midnight blue eyes, her eyes that resembled gems. "No. Darkness is falling faster, and I think it will be more romantic." As she spoke, Sebastian advanced by slipping off his tailcoat and tie, and was slowly unbuttoning his shirt. "We won't be able to see each other in a pitch black room," he said softy. Ciela sat up to touch his chest with her small hands. "You don't have to see me, do you? Just feel, and see with your motions."
On nights such as this, nights when they could not say no, their sense of touch made the experience worthwhile when their sight failed to provide. In darkness was the only time they could be in love, for the simple reason of secrecy, but more importantly, to prove that not only seeing is believing. - ♡