New book...contest!!! (IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ ALL)

Okay guys.. I know this isn't an update but please read this, it's important!!

As I said in my last chapter, this book is sadly coming to an end soon. :(

But, I am going to be writing ANOTHER DOLAN FANFICTION!!! (follow me to stay tuned about that). The name of it is going to be Foster Love. This fanfiction is inspired by the t.v show The Fosters (which is an amazingggg show btw).

I am super excited to release this book to you guys... But there is one problem.

I don't have a name for the main character.

So, I thought it would be fun to have a little contest to have one of your names as the name of the main character.

Here is how it's going to work:
-in order to participate, you must be following me (if you unfollow, you will not be allowed to participate in any future contests) and vote for this chapter
-then, I want you guys to comment your name (in the comments section of this chapter). Or your nickname, if you have one and prefer that.
-I will be putting all your names in a hat and drawing one to be the name of my main character in the book.

That's it!! I encourage you ALL you participate, for it is a fun and simple contest. The winner will be announced September 1st. Then, the first chapter of my new book, Foster Love, will be released September 2nd.

Thank you for taking your time to read this! Ily all so so so so much :)

-kelly 💘