Josh (Zerkaa) #9

Not my picture. Credit to minter-chocolate-chip on Tumblr :)

This was requested by one of my faves SidemenLover1453 enjoy! (Little short soz)

Warning: Smut

Josh's POV

I had the house to myself so I was blasting music and tiding my room. I sorted my quilt out and sung along to the song Pass Out by Tinie Tempah (I'm listening to it right now and I can picture Josh running around dancing and singing to it lol XD) I was dancing around and as it ended I saw (Y/N) stood int he door way. "Fuck!" I shouted and jumped. "Hello Joshua" she said grinning. "Hi" I said with my cheeks bright pink. (Y/N) laughed and hugged me, "You're so cute Joshy" she said giggling. "Thanks babe" I said smiling as I hugged her. I pulled back from the hug and turned down the music. "How did you even get in?" I asked her. "You're spare key" she said waving it in my face. "A-and you long were you standing there for?" I asked. "Long enough Josh" she said and pecked my cheek. I held her by her waist and pulled her back smashing my lips to hers. I felt her kiss back and her hands were round my neck. I moved my hands down to her bum and squeezed causing her to moan. I used this opportunity to let my tongue in her mouth. (Y/N) tried to dominate me but I was to rough and focused for her to win. She gripped onto my shirt as she nearly fell backwards. I held her waist and lay her on the bed. I pulled back so we could have some air. "Wow Josh, what was that outburst?" she asked smiling. I bit my lip, "Dunno, I wanted a kiss" I said slightly blushing. "But it wasn't one of your kisses it was more rough and more action" she said. I cleared my throat, "You know we have the house to ourselves" I said smiling. "Yes Josh, I am aware" she said. "So... did you wanna have some fun? If you know what I mean" I asked with a wink. (Y/N) chuckled, "I think I do" she said and stroked my cheek. I kissed her neck and pulled down her leggings. (Y/N) smiled into the kiss and helped me remove my shirt and I then took hers off. She took her bra off and smirked at me. I took my trousers off along with my boxers and (Y/N) had removed her underwear. I grinned and she leaped up wrapping her arms round my neck with her lips on mine. We made out for a while and I then began to finger her. She moaned but I soon stopped and replaced my fingers with my penis. (Y/N) screamed a moan and I smiled as I began to thrust into her. "Oh Josh" she moaned and dug her nails deep into my shoulders. "Want me to go faster babe?" I asked. "Yes Josh, faster" she moaned. "As you say so" I said and went faster. "Arghh" (Y/N) moaned and I began kissing her lips. I knew she was close as she kept pulling away from the kiss and breathing heavily. "Josh..." she whispered. "I know baby, go on" I said and she came as did I. 

Once we had rode out our orgasms we got under the quilt and cuddled. "Oh shit!" I shouted and sat up. "What Josh?" (Y/N) asked worried. "I forgot the condom" I said looking down at her. "It's okay I'm on the pill" she said and held my hand. I sighed and lay back down, "With the amount of times we have sex and you forget I have to be on the pill" she said with a chuckle. I kissed her, "I love you so much" I said grinning. "I know and I love you too you doof" she said and we laughed.