Leo- Make Up

LEO

Make Up

Your a daughter of aphridite.

___________________________________

Its was an extremely hot day and due to all the complaints Chiron declared it a free day. Piper, stacy, Margo, and you were siting in cabin 10 talking about pointless things trying to pass the time when someone knocked on the door. Your half sister, margo, growned and got up to awnser.

"Can we help you Leo."

"Is (y/n)here I want to tell her something." You heard your boyfriend leos voice and smiled.

Leo always made things fun with his cheesey pick-up lies and pointless jokes. Last night in buncker nine You had finally worked up the courge to confess your love for him. Leo had looked at you with that famous smirk and pulled you into a kiss. It was short but passionite. Full of love.

"No go away." she slammed the door on his face.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Leo you can come in!" You shouted.

leo opened the pink door and walked to you and kissed your forhead."Hey (n/n)."

"Hey. You wanted to ask me something?" you tilted your head to the side and raised one eyebrow.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go swimming since its so hot?"

"I cants swim its that time of the month and I Hate tampons." I replied shrugging.

Leo blused "Can I stay here then?"

"On one condition." Piper spoke up.

"What is it?" The bad boy supreme sighed.

"You let margo and stacy do your makeup." The brown haired girl smiled Picturing the sight of leo cleaned up with a wig and makeup on.

"You might get a present later to." You winked at him.

"Done."

~~Time Skip~~

After thirty minutes of girlyness (A\N is that a word lol) Leo was ready to be reviled to You and piper.

piper and you sat in someone's bed and watched as the bad boy supreme walked out  of the bathroom followed by your squeling half sisters.

Leo wore a bright pink tanktop, a leather skirt, black flats, and fishnets. He had a long blonde wig on. His usual dirt and oil covered face was replaced with a flawless shade of pink lipgloss and blush. You still wonder how girls could do make up so easly. Whatever you tried to do any eyemakeup it would smear leaving you looking like a panda. Even for a daughter of aphridite make up was hard. Piper bursted out lauging and you just giggled.

Leo did a hair flip making the wig go flying off. Your fire boy seemed unfazed by it when he said "SUP BOI!" in the girlest voice ever.

"Oh my gods leo your beautiful!" you squeled

leo did another hairflip just fake this time "You're just now realizing this?"

"Please never change!" piper got up and hugged the latina.

"You only want me for my body." leo strutted over to you "I already got a bae."

______________________________________________________________________________

Yay!!!! First part is up! I take request so just comment or message me! Thanks for reading!