Percabeth- Prego part one

Percabeth

Prego

    Percy and Annabeth stared at the blue and white stick on the table infront of them. The couple were terrifyed of the possibility of having a child. They were only eighteen for gods sake.

    Annabeth's seven minute alarm had gone off Ten miutes ago but still they sit, staring at the test. Being the daughter of Athena Annabeth was thinking of all the things that could go wrong. Being a guy with a head full of seaweed Percy wasnt really thinking. Well thats wat it looked like anyways. Inside that head of kelp He was thinking What his son or daugter would be like. Would he or she have black or blonde hair, would it have green eyes or grey, would he/she be smart?

    The son of poseiden picked up the test. Two pink lines were in The little window. For some odd reason the future father smiled. Percy instantly loved his baby.

"Annabeth?" He looked up at his girlfriend.

"What does it say?" Annabeth turned to him.

He grined again and handed her the stick.  "I believe that means were gonna have a baby."

"I swear to gods if you leave  us I will hunt you down and cut off you genetals."  she said dead serious.

Percy smiled even wider-"I'll never leave you guys."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Short but sweet. Remember I take request!