Twenty

OMG GUYS 2 DAYS UNTIL I GET TO GO TO ROWYSO 😭❤️😍 Im dying 😵😵😵

Songs of this chapter-
Mrs. All American: 5SOS
Fly away: 5SOS

[HANNAH] ONE MONTH LATER!
Baby: Hey! See you soon!
Me: I can't today...
Baby: :( why?
Me: I...have therapy, remember?
Baby: can't you skip today? :( for me?
Me: sorry but today's...important
Baby: why?
Me: just...new session....sorry :(
Baby: tomorrow?
Me: Yes...tomorrow is perfect ;)
Baby: Yay! See you later love!
Me: See you later! Love ya
Baby: love you to!
I smiled while I shoved my phone in my pocket. My mom was now driving me to the hospital. I hate lying to Calum, I do....but this is kinda like therapy. One that contains Luke. Okay yes...he's in my group. But he got back with satans spawn so...whatever I felt for him is gone. And now I'm with Calum.

I looked at my moms silly calendar that sat on her dash. Thursday...only 3 More days till me and Calum reach our one month!!! Yay!
We've been so great together! He's really the best!
My hair is still black...cal says its beautiful so I keep it. A few weeks after me and Calums first date he showed up with Michael.
Michael and I are now super close. He's like....my GBF only he's not gay.
He's with this girl named Alanna, she's nice. They seem to love each other.

Luke went back to...her awhile back. After a rumour spread about Jess being pregnant by him....which wasn't true, they've been a thing. Yes it makes me sick but me and Luke don't even look at each other anymore.
I don't know what happened but I'm glad it did happen....

Ashton is Luke's sidekick, he looks terrible to be honest. The bags under his eyes seem to grow daily.
Luke 'ran away' from his house to Ashton's, since he bought a apartment. They now are roommates and Jess lives with them....it's gross.
Anyway Ashton is really pale and has seemed to loss weight. But just like me and Luke, we don't talk.

"Hannah we are here" my mom said pulling up to the white building. I sighed and got out, grabbing my small bag before shutting the door.
I don't need therapy..I just chose to go.
I know I'm weird but it does help...I don't want to go back to where I was before. I pushed the door open and breathed the medicine filled air, walking to the desk sitting near the front.

"Hi Alex!" I cheered walking up to the girl at the desk. She's always here. She's nice and has a really cool English accent so I try to talk to her as much as I can.
"Hey Hannah!" She smiled sliding the clipboard to me. We have to sign in every time we come in...it's so annoying.
"So working again are we?" She laughed.
"Yep! Gotta work to get paid" now I laughed.
"See ya around Alex!" I handed the clipboard back to her before walking to the scary looking doors to my right.

It was the same when I walked in. Dark lighting, the cheap gym chairs set around in a circle, The gym smelling of nothing but sickness and death, And of course there was Luke. Sitting in his regular spot across from me, right next to the counsellor standing in the middle of the messed up circle noting everyone that was here or gone.

"Ah Hannah! So glad you made it!" He smiled. Giving me a hug. I stood there awkwardly as he wrapped his large arms around my petite body. I smiled....fake....and took a step back.
"Yep! I'm here everyday Mr.Brooks" I smiled. He wasn't bad looking, just had a creepy vibe to him.
He had black hair that was always gelled back, his eyes were a Piercing blue, and he had a small amount of scruff that suited him. He was built to, and he always wore the same outfit.
Black dress pants, a white shirt, and a black bow-tie.

I proceeded to my seat, crossing my legs when I sat down. And glanced at Luke.
He's changed so much
His hair was now always gelled to a point, and he was letting his scruff grow. He always wore these black, Celebrity looking glasses that showed the reflection of the room in them. And he always wore black skinny jeans, his vans, and a thin looking jacket...also in black.
Not that I mind black....I love it.
But he just looks....sick.

I looked down to my outfit as I was getting quite bored waiting for more people to show. My white baggy sweater always came down to just below my waist...and seriously it was so comfortable.
And it was more of a gray colour now, the Millstreet Brewery logo slowly fading. My black skinny jeans started to form rips..again I don't mind.
and my vans were kept looking new. As I cherish them a lot.
My hair was in a ponytail and I didn't bother with makeup other then A small amount of foundation, powder, and eyeliner.

"Okay everyone is here!" Mr. Brooks yelled breaking my thoughts.
"Luke...we've had this talk. Glasses" he said sternly. Luke moved aphis head slowly to look at him, he was actually scary.
"And I've said many time Daniel....no" I twitched at the sound of his husky voice. I don't know what happened to him but it scares me....badly.

"Whatever Luke" Mr. Brooks mumbled sitting down next to The creepy blonde boy.
******
I felt relieve wash over me when Mr. Brooks said our time was over. I quickly stood up and rushed out of the hospital, scanning the lot of cars for my moms.
Late....again
I sighed and sat down on the small bench.
I watched Luke burst through the doors, making me jump slightly. He walked past me, slowing down when he was near me.
I held my breath and kept my gaze glued to the concrete. I swear I heard him whimper so ever quiet that I almost missed it, when he walked by.
I let a breath out and looked in the corner of my eye to see him and Jess making out heavily. Gross.

I bit my lip hearing them walk my way. I looked up to Jess who scoffed at me. She doesn't bother me anymore...but I still hate her. With a passion.
I rolled my eyes and brought my phone out.

Me: I'm out!
Baby: Yay! Your mom late again?
Me: yea...it's fine tho ;)
Baby: you sure? I can pick you up?
Me: it's fine...my mom on her way!
Baby: okay, I'm sorry babe I gtg love you! :)
Me: it's fine! Love you to!

Just as my text was sent my moms black Honda pulled up, making me smile thankfully.

Heyyyy sorry for taking so long to update :(
Anyway, this was just kinda an update chapter...so it was really slow moving! Sorry! Next ones will be more exciting I promise!!
To everyone who got my book off of Facebook...I'm keeping the same story line, i promise! I'm waiting for the right moment to put my plan in action!! Hahaha 😋
Please vote and comment!
Lots of love~ Alanna 😘 😘