Beaten Down

Ayame's POV: It feels like i have been in this hell forever. I had been beaten so much so pain isn't pain anymore. I'm tired of it here. i would expect Ciel and Sebastian to have found me already. I have barely slept and its starting to effect my energy and strength. "OOOH Ayame!!" Alois called from the  hall. I hurried and went on my knees looking down. He flew the doors open and giggled. "Come, we have guest and you are going to do... whatever you always do," He smiled looking down at me. "Yes Master," I keep looking down. I thought to myself what if that guest is Ciel and Sebastian. I made a slight grin. Alois gave me a sexy maids outfit and walked away. "Be ready in five minutes," she laughed as Claude followed him. I sighed as I began to put it on feeling how uncomfortable it is.

                                                              2 HOURS LATER::

Narrator: There was knocking on the door, Ayame opened it with a bright smile saying, "welcome to The Trancy Home." She didn't make eye contact, she just looked at the ground when she bowed. She didn't make eye contact at to be a matter of fact. Was she scared? "I will take you to the dining area, and get you some drinks." She walked to the dining room as they followed. The two males didnt say anything to her or to each other. After they sat down she finally looked at them. She knew exactly who they were. The boy jumped in surprise and yelled, "These are the people who stole you away from me!" Ayame remained motionless seeing it was her big brother. She couldnt move, speak, or breathe. In anger and happiness Ciel grabbed Ayame and hugged her tight. Ayame didnt even move. Alois walked in, what he saw made him outrage. "What are you doing with my property!!"