Chapter 2: Ten years later

Well, it's been ten years since my mothers death.  I didn't tell the police what I saw. I was smart enough to know they wouldn't believe me. Before my father came into the house, I went back to my room and pretended to sleep. From there it was mess for the first few years. My dad lost his job. I ended up living with my aunt. Luckily she lived next door. When I turned fifteen, I went looking for vampires, not the one that killed my mother. Not yet. But I would meet him. And find out why he killed my mother. Most of my friends are vamps. They're not that bad once you get to know them. There's Damian, a super cute, sensitive guy who would die for you. He has light brown hair and gray-blue eyes. Then there was Lily. She's the kind of girl you could tell your deepest darkest secrets to and she wouldn't tell a soul. She had pretty light blonde hair and deep blue eyes that reminded you of an ocean. Lastly there was Alexander and Marie. They were twins but had very little in common besides their looks. Alexander was quite and shy. While Marie was talkitive and friendly. They were the vamps I mainly hung out with. There were others, but I trusted these four the most. That fact had helped in a lot of past situation, and a lot more situations soon to come.