Full Summary

The stupid character limit wouldn't let me put the entire summary into the summary box, so here you go. This is the full and extended version! Enjoy! I worked incredibly hard on all if this Is! ~ Weeping Willow.

Andrew Lopez is a 19 year old adult who is getting ready to head off to college. His best, but only friend is Jason Kade and most likely always will be.

He has average brown hair with the slightest hints of red and caramel eyes. He's about 5'9 and always loves helping others.

He's withdrawn and very shy, but extremely caring. Don't let his mischievous looks misguide you.

Grayson Psycho is a 19 year old adult who has no friends, except for the people in his band (basically just Jason) because most people have issues dealing with his personality.

He never shows his true hair color to the world, he always has it spray painted or colored with hair chalk and he wears silver contacts a lot of the time, but manages to actually pull them off.

He also always wears a mask, even if its not always the same one.

He is the most outgoing and crazy person you will ever have the privilege to meet. He can look nice and kind, but looks can be deceiving. He is very mischievous and loves to cause trouble. Don't mess with him, or he will bring on a war that you WILL lose.

They are the same people, with two different ways of putting themselves out there, but they just so happen to attract the attention of one guy in particular.

Vote! Comment what you think and any nice suggestions of what I could change! Follow me if you want! Bai!

I shall cry you a river
and a kiss for good luck
~Weeping Willow~