Warning!

Please read, this is important.

Dear Reader,

As I appreciate you taking your time to click on this book, I have to warn you of some things.

1... This book is terrible. The plot line is very unlikely to ever happen, it's very unrealistic, and it probably has some errors. It also has an abundance of time skips, so many it's ridiculous, and more then half the book is made up of OOTD. Yeah, I know how terrible that is.

2... It IS BoyxBoy, which means that there will be homosexuals in it and the main characters are boys that are in a relationship at some point.

3... This book will also be very boring. It goes super fast as far as events and when they take place so it may be confusing to keep up with, it's not very exciting, and it's terribly lame.

4... This is basically a gender-bend of Hannah Montana. Yes, Hannah Montana.

Also, I own all rights to this book and all of the characters in it. All similarities to people in real life are just merely coincidences. I have the right to report any and all who steal my works, so please don't my little branches.

I think that's all. Love every single one of you leafy branches,

I shall cry you a river
and a kiss for good luck
~Weeping Willow~