Entry 0.2

I own all content, but this is dedicated to @wot_shor because one of her oneshots we're similar to a part of this chapter, and I find it funny since I've been working on this for a long time-- a few months actually, and I see that she had something similar to me. So yeah. Hopefully its not too similar. 

Warning: Sexual content ahead.

--

Laura sat at her small little table in her room, taking a look at the script for Austin and Ally, that was now going air on ABC family, like Boy meets world.

Boy meets world was a really good show. And still is. They give it on ABC as well a few times.

As she was reading the script, she heard her phone vibrate. She picked it up and looked at her lock screen. It was Ross.

RossShor: Hey Laura. You excited for Austin and Ally airing again?

She smiled and texted back.

yaylauramarano: Well, DUH!!! :D :D :D

RossShor: Haha. I figured.

He still has his girl friend Courtney of course. To be honest, Laura never liked her at all. She thought she was a straight up bitch to her, plastering fake smiles everywhere. She was afraid to tell Ross that she was only using him for publicity, and If she does, their friendship would break, and she doesn't dare to let that happen.

At least not again.

yaylauramarano: We get to finally see each other everyday to film now! Its gonna be like the good old times!

She texted back, still smiling for no reason.

RossShor: Agreed. I gotta go somewhere with Courtney. Text you later?

She rolled her eyes, and her smile fading away when she read Courtney.

yaylauramarano: Okay. Text you later. Bye Rossome!

RossShor: Bye bye marano.

She sighed, putting her phone down. He's always been so... how could she put it.... distant to everyone ever since he's gotten with Courtney. He didn't even say happy birthday to rainy in 2015. Not cool. What more important than your friends?

She shrugged and picked up the script, and began to read again.

[Austin and Ally have a fight]

[Intense make out session]

[Mature content] Actor and Actress will be guided on the set.]

She dropped the script on the table.

What?

She begins to panic. "What!?" She said. She read it again, to see if she wasn't blind. It actually did say that. She sat there, still.

She could always get a stunt double.... but then she would offend Ross...

"Urgh!!" She groaned, banging her head against the table. It was 8:00 in the night, and she was practicing her lines.

How was she supposed to do this?

---Three days later---

They we're all on the set, ready to take action. "Take 3, Dez and Trish scene."

While Calum and Trish did they're thing, Ross and Laura we're on the other side of the set. "You sure about this? Your so nervous."

"Its okay Ross. I'm ready." She said, but she was still nervous. "If it makes you feel better, I'm nervous too." He said. "No that doesn't make me feel better." She said. He chuckled. They're dressers already got them ready. Laura was wearing a dress that showed a lot of cleavage, that turned Ross on?