Chapter 4

“I am so ready to get my dance on!” Becca squealed from the drivers seat. She’s blasted the radio and began to sing along loudly. I couldn’t help but laugh at her. We were on our way to the club though and I’m not gonna lie. I was excited too. Not only because this would piss Niall off, but also, well, yeah I guess the only reason why I was going. And I must say me and Becca looked hot. 
She wore jean short-short with a tight red top, while I wore something a little more sexy. 
Just a plan black fitted dress that hugged me in all the right areas. 
We pull up to the club and I can feel my heart racing with excitement. 
Soon enough we’re in and Becca has already hit the dance floor. I joined her and let the music take over. It was nice. It was a break from everything. I know it was ridiculous but I suddenly feel like someone’s watching me. It’s stupid because its a club. A lot of people probably made eyes on me. But this was different. It wasn’t like a quick glance. It was like someone was somewhere cross the room, just staring at me. I flash open my eyes and try to find the source. Where the hell was it coming from? My eyes scanned over everyone in the club. Nothing. My eyes fall upon a dirty blonde quiff suddenly though. I flicker them back over to the area but it’s gone. Niall. That’s who it was. It had to be. I start to travel over there when I feel I tap on my shoulder. Becca. 
“Are you having fun bitch?!” She yells over the music. 
“Ummm yeah.” I say nervously still looking if Niall really was here or not. 
“Well good! Now go talk to that cute guy over there!” She points to the bar where a attractive guy sits taking quick flirtatious glances at me. “He totally wants you! Now go!” She pushes me in his direction. I look back at her but she just puts a thumbs up in encouragement. I roll my eyes but casually make my way towards him. He smiles when he sees this. 
“We’ll hello there.” He greets showing off his perfect dazzling teeth. 
“Hi.” My awkwardness starts to kick in. 
“Can a buy this beautiful girl a drink.” He says to the bartender. I blush and try to act flirty. 
Usually I dont do this. But then I get to thinking, this would make Niall livid. 
And if he was really here, I was gonna give him a show. Not go home with this guy or anything, just some harmless flirting and possibly kissing. The guy moves a bit closer to me. 
“I’m Alex.” 
“Lillie.” I smile. 
“A beautiful name for a very beautiful girl.” 
Gee where have I heard that one from. Only every other guy. I smile though and shift my body towards him more. I’m not a slut I swear, I just thought if Niall really was here, maybe this will drawl him out. I guess I just kept telling myself it was so you could catch him in the act, but something else lingered with me. A door I didn’t want to open. Maybe I was doing this because I just wanted to see him? No, no that wasn’t it. It couldn’t be. Niall was so, so, just dark. I don’t know. 
“So what I’m wondering is why your boyfriend let you come to a club all alone?” Alex says snapping me out of my thoughts. 
“Oh, I uh, I don’t have a boyfriend.” He smirks. 
“Oh well that’s makes it easier.” He winks and I pretend to enjoy it. 
The bartender sets down a fruity looking drink in front of Alex and me. 
Alex is about to give it to me when his face scrunches up. 
“Oh, you got a little something.” He says pointing to a spot on my dress. 
I look down and search for it, but find nothing.,
“Oh I got it.” He says smiling. Hands me the drink and I take it reluctantly. 
It was good. It taste like a wine cooler but more, I don’t know, alcohol based. Alex smiles when I drink it. “You like it?” 
I nod and smile. Jesus all this smiling was getting old. 
“Well why don’t you finish it and then will go dance yeah?” 
“Oh okay.” I try and chug down the thing now, anxious to get on the dance floor with him.
After finishing it all I take his hand and lead Him to the dance floor. Hopefully Niall was really here, or otherwise I’m just making an ass out of myself. I guess it didn’t matter though. What did I care? 
Alex and I begin to grin to the music. He was great on the floor. Securely guiding my hips with his. 
It felt nice I’m not gonna lie. About half way through this song I start to feel weird. 
I don’t know, it wasn’t like a drunk feeling. My head started to spin and nothing quit made sense to me. My vision was becoming blurring and it felt like everything was spinning. What was happening?
I felt Alex put his arm securely around my waist and start to guide me somewhere. I’m not to sure where because everything was distorted. I didn’t like this. I didn’t like this at all. But I couldn’t do anything about it. It was like I was disconnected from my body. 
Alex didn’t say anything to me. Didn’t ask if I was alright or needed to sit down. No, he just lead me outside and we begin walking down the street. Shit, shit, he’s gonna rape me. He drugged me and now he was gonna rape me. My mind was freaking out but like I said, I was disconnect and couldn’t do anything. I wanted to do something though, scream, cry, run, anything! But I couldn’t I was completely paralyzed to do any of those things. Alex stops walking when we arrive at a burgundy van. He open the side door up and laid me down inside. No, no no no! Do something Lillie anything! I didn’t even see him drug me! How did this happen! I should have listen to Niall. 
The drugs start to take over my mind now clouding every sense of reality I had left. 
I feel a touch slide up my thigh and under my dress. I didn’t want to feel anymore, and for a moment I don’t. At first I think it’s the drugs robbing me of my sense to feel but I soon realize its not that. I hear muffled yelling and understand now that Alex was pulled off of me. Thank god. 
I wish I could make out what’s going on but my senses are numbed. All I hear is the sound of grunting and impacted. Over and over. What was going on? I try so hard to look over to the noises but fail. What seems like forever I finally get a whimper out. It’s small, but enough to get the attention of the noise maker. I whimper again and again until I feel someone’s touch. 
I know for a fact that it’s not Alex’s touch. No, these hands were more rough, more large. 
More….protecting. I feel myself being lifted up and I realize my eyes are closed. I don’t brother to try and open them though. It won’t work. The rest becomes a blur. I’m pretty sure I lose all conciseness because the next time I wake up I’m in somebodies bed. 
My eyes lazily open and scan around. This place looked familiar. Then it hits me. 
I jolt up only to be harshly taken down by a pounding headache. 
“Woah there princess.” His voice warns. Niall. I’m at Niall’s place and in his bed. Again.
I search for him and find him leaning against the door frame. His face set in stone. 
“What, when, how did I get here?” I choke out. I takes a dreep breath before answering. 
“You were drugged and where about to be raped. But once again, I saved you.” His voice is mean. 
“How did you know where I was?” I it barely is above a whisper. He looks down and doesn’t answer. “D-did you follow me?” 
“Maybe.” Was all he said. “It did you a favor though. I told you not to go,” 
His choice was growing with anger. And I was growing with fear. 
“You could have been raped, beaten or killed! Your lucky I followed you!” 
“Why do you care!” I snap suddenly “what the hell do you care what happens to me?”
His jaw clenches and his eyes flicker to me with a glare attached to it. 
“Because. You belong. To me.” He growls. I stare at him not knowing what to say. 
He stalks towards me and I can feel my heart race when he climbs on top of me. 
I’m to paralyzed with fear to do anything. He begins to lean in and kiss me. Roughly but also With emotion. With out really knowing I kiss back. I guess it was kinda out of fear to be honest. 
But there’s that small part of me that was kissing back because I wanted to. 
Niall moves down to my jawline and then to my neck. Sucking and nipping my sweet spot. 
I try to suppress a moan but fail. I feel him smirk into my skin as he continues leaving a love bite. 
“Niall.” I breath once it starts to hurt. He pulls away and stands up. 
“Done.” Was all he said before causally strolling out of the room. I was to stunned to do anything.
Did he just….mark me? I feel my heart flatter and my breathing quicken. 
Niall comes back in with some water and hands it to me, taking a seat by me. 
“So I was thinking.” He began. “How about tomorrow night we go out on a date?” 
I nearly choke on my water. 
“Why?” I snapped. 
“Because I like you and I want to get to know you better? That’s usually what you do on dates you know.” He says with thick sarcasm. 
“So I’ll pick up around six.” It wasn’t a question. I rolled my eyes and huffed, turning away from him. “Goodnight Lillie.” He whispered before shutting the lights off. 
I didn’t answer him and continued to just lay there as he snakes his arms around me.
They start to travel down pass my hips but I nudge him in the ribs before he can go any farther. 
He chuckles in my ear, causing his hot breath to send a chill threw me. 
My mind begins to wonder off again as I think about our date tomorrow. Fuck, why didn’t I argue? Why didn’t I scream no at him? I new the answer. It’s because I partly wanted to go on that date. 
Because Niall was so, mysterious and persuasive it attracted me to him. Even though I know Niall has something he’s hiding, I can’t help it. I can’t help but want him.