chapter 6

Arial P.O.

Only moments after starring at Harry I heard keys shuffling and Louis's loud voice.

Harry got up to open the door for them "hay babe slept well?" Zayn asked "yes thank you" I replied he sat beside me I closed my sketch and sat back "hay guys I got the best news for you ,wow you look pretty knocked up how many shoots did you shove?" Paul came asking "a lot" Niall said he looked really drunk "did you get chased by paps" Paul asked "not a lot" Zayn said Paul groaned "how many times did I tell you not to leave the hotel alone?, if you want you could have asked me is that so hard to understand?? You freaks are going to get me a heart attack soon" I giggled at him and it was pretty hearable cause all the boys looked at me and they were all ashamed and no one uttered a word they glanced at me smiling I looked down blushing "who drove your drunk faces down here?" Paul asked "I did" Liam said "even you Liam" Paul told him it was really cute how they looked small in front of Paul and adorable "you guys are adorable" I said out aloud I placed my hands on my mouth "oh sorry sh** did I say that out loud" felt Zany rubbing my back "yeah you did but don't worry about it thou next time try using something like hot" he said I looked down unable to reply "ahgg anyways that camp trip you lads have been wanting for ages is up tomorrow so be ready" Paul said "sick that's awesome" Zayn said "yeah no need to thank me" Paul said "Thank you Paul" Louis said and all the boys muttered their thanks too did not I say they are adorable.

"Can Ari come too?" Harry asked "yeah please we will take care of her" Liam said "I want Arial to come too" Niall said "come on Paul don't say no" Zayn said "please "Louis bleeded I honestly felt the need to cry "of course" Paul said "Thank you" I said in pure joy.

I went to the balcony to relax a bit I sat of the cold floor looking up I had my sketch in hand I started drawing lines nothing major but magically turned out to by the night sky filled with stars.

I could not but remember him, my exboyfriend, my worst decision, I tossed the sketch away on the floor, but someone caught it. I looked up to see Zayn with a cigarette in his hands he bent down to pic my sketch up and then bought his cigarette back to his mouth Zayn smokes? I thought, I stayed googly eyes on him.

"hay you alright" he asked "I'm fine" I replied he sat beside me looking into my drawing I looked at him does he really like it I thought "that's really good" he said I nodded, he gave it back to me "so how much are you excited for tomorrow" he asked "very" I replied he threw his cigar away "wait" he said getting his phone out "can you maybe draw this?" he asked showing me a photo of him and a blond girl blushing; wait what?? Zayn is blushing???? smoking and blushing in one minute don't mix.

"ahmm yeah sure" I took his phone from him they looked happy in love I could say. He grinned at me happily "so!! Is she your girlfriend?" I asked drawing "fiancée" he corrected I looked at him unbelieving he is engaged!!!! I did not know that.

"her name is Perrie" he said "she has a beautiful name" I complimented politely "she does" he said.

Zayn started off with telling me about her and how they met on the xfactor ,it's a talent show, which I had never heard off he also told me that the band ,one direction, was formed a year before that on that same xfactor show.

He just would not stop talking about her, Perrie, made me wonder will ever come a time when someone would talk about me for hours and never get bored I smiled at him "she makes you a better person" I told him handing him his drawing. he smiled at me "thank you" he said "no problem" I said getting up "good night" he said "good night Zayn" I said going to bed I felt something soft and comfy that I laid my head on I could not but snuggle in more.

******************

Zayn woke me up next morning to prepare.

"how many days are we staying?" I asked " "three" Louis said "two" Liam corrected "no its three" "two, we have shows to prepare for" Liam argued "shut up Payno" Louis told him I smiled at their childish behavior "you are so boring" I heard Louis I shook my head. Is he really 22? I thought "sometimes I doubt Louis is 22" I heard Niall I looked behind me I smiled at him nodding "have you went camping before" Niall asked "no not really" "cool that would be your first time then" he said "you could say so" I replied.

I was then left alone to prepare I did not really have much clothes I only had the stuff the boys gave me and a chill dress I would say that Louise just thought it would look great on me which was impossible for me to wear cause it was kind of naked up and short down and also my whole back would be showing it simply screams a no I have no idea how Lou thought I would wear it. I passed by the kitchen Niall was there going back and forth.

"Niall?? are you alright?" I asked "I'm fine; just making sure everything is there cause trust you do not want to go camping without Nutella" he said I shook my head at him and went to help Lou with Lux.

"guys come on go" Lou called "lads hurry up" Louis added I followed behind them carrying my own bag Harry's to be exact he was kind enough to lend it to me.

Lou did not want to come claiming it was going to be hard to take care of Lux, but we all knew she wanted to stay and sleep. Hahahahhahha the boys were all pretty pumped up except for Zayn sleepy as hell. We got into the van Niall and Zayn sat in the back Harry, myself, and Liam in the middle and Louis in the driver's seat; Paul next to him in the passenger's seat.

"lets goooo"Niall wined "okay Nialler boy plug your seat belt in and enjoy the ride" Louis told him going to extra full speed. I fell on Harry "sorry" I said "don't worry about it" he said smiling "wooooooooo" Niall cheered I fell on Harry again "sorry again" "its alright again" he said sweetly "Louis!!" Paul shouted and Louis went down "stay there it's not safe when Tammo is driving" Harry said "what did you just say Hazzabear" Louis asked "everyone is safe when you are driving loubear" Harry said I giggled at him "hmm that's what I thought" Louis said making Niall chuckle.

"where does the gang want to have breakfast?" Paul asked

"Dounken doughnuts, Nandoos, Starbucks, MacDonald," all kinds of different restaurants were suggested. "who said you have to choose? Arial dear!!! where do you want to have breakfast?" Paul asked putting me on the spot

"say Starbucks" Louis told me gritting through his teeth "Nandoooos please" Niall begged I did not know what to say "MacDonald" I said closing my eyes "yessss" Liam said throwing his hands up in fists "sorry" I apologized to the boys "hhah don't apologize about it bebe" Liam told me "to Mac" Paul said flipping his newspaper. "someday I will own my totally mine Starbucks and no one will stop me from going there" Louis said.

"I feel sorry for you mate I got my whole country they make Nandoos for me only its filled with Nandoos meals wishing for me to eat them" Niall said I laughed at them "we are going Mac you poor lads" Liam said in defeat and pure evil smirk.

"You guys are hilarious" I felt soft lips on my forehead I looked up Harry was smiling at me I was just stunned, like is he for real?????!!! is not he disgusted!!!! like at all?? a little bit??? I got back to my scenes when I heard Zayn's soft chuckle I must look like a tomato right now.

okay lets talk about The DRAG ME DOWN music video sick omg Niall looked a lot like Harry that what happens when you spend too much time with Harry Styles lol just amazing i wont start cause i know i wont stop lots of love thank you so much for all the views