chapter thirty two

"camila cabello." an uproar of cheers came from the group of friends and family. she excited raced over to the man, getting her diploma and hugging him. she looked in the crowd and say her family and ally with the biggest smile on their faces.

other names were soon called.

"dinah jane hansen."

camila whooped and hollered when she saw her best friend reach for her own diploma.

again, other student names were called.

"normani kordei hamilton." camila and her family and friends did the same as they had done before.

camila felt her palms get sweaty. there was only person left.

there was a pause before the name was called. "lauren jauregui."

camila screamed at the top of her lungs when her girlfriend walked across the stage, giving her a standing ovation.

however lauren did not leave the stage, she walked to the podium with a microphone attached to it.

"hi everybody." lauren started smiling. honestly she was very nervous. she wasn't even supposed to make a speech- but no one stopped her. "you all might know me as the wild child or the girl who lost her way years ago, and is probably confused on how i'm standing here... to be honest, i'm shocked too. a couple years ago- this-" she help up her diploma. "this did not mean shit to me. but now i realize, this little paper holds my future." she took a deep breath before she continued. "and some kids will not receive this. luke hemmings, he was one of my best friends and i loved him so much... we fought constantly but i knew he was always there for me... so luke if you're listening-" lauren wiped at her tears that were already falling as she looked up at the sky. "this diploma is not for me. it's for you."

camila smiled, she had never been more proud of her girlfriend.

"after today our high school adventure ends," lauren continued. "but the memories, the friends will always remain. the love we shared, the laughs. there has been this one girl that has stood by my side the whole entire time and i am truly grateful for her." lauren locked eyes with camila. "camila. camila has been my cheerleader for as long as i can remember. when i lost faith in myself, she didn't. she believed. of course we had our ups and downs, but that only made us stronger. after today, my future starts with her." she smiled.

camila felt a nudge and looked at the person- justin, who just smiled widely while she blushed like crazy.

after the remainder of students were called, everyone gathered on stage. lauren, camila, dinah, and normani quickly found each other and stood by each other, all of them holding hands.

"class of 2015, congratulations. you are all... graduates."

screams came around from all of the students as they threw their hats up in the air, bursts of confetti filled the air with the school colors. the 4 girls pulled each other into a big hug, jumping up and down.

"we did it!" dinah squealed.

normani hugged dinah and camila before running off to find her family.

camila turned around to face lauren, the noise, hat throwing and confetti still around them. "your speech was amazing lauren." camila smiled.

"thanks, i had some inspiration." the two laughed.

they soon grabbed each others hands.

"we did it." camila finally said.

"you and me cabello?" lauren said with a smirk on her face.

camila laughed softly and looked down then back up, nodding with a smile. "me and you jauregui."

the two girls grabbed each other and kissed like there was no tomorrow. they pulled away and smiled at each other, grabbing their hats and throwing it into the air.

-------------------------------------------------

oh god im crying.

this is the end of what now and the bad romance series.

i don't even know what to say. i guess all i can say is thank you for the support you guys have given this book.

im so happy this was a camren book i finally went along with.

i love you guys, thank you so much!

#badromanceto1million

^^ dont forget about that.

OKAY BYE GUYS!! ilysm

thanks for reading.