I'm a little girl.

"Vampires are real, Zero"

"No they aren't, that's ridiculous"

"It's the truth, they are real,"

"No, they, aren't"

"Yes, they, are"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes"

"No"

"Ye-"

Kaito slammed his fists onto the Headmaster's desk, splitting it into a messy two pieces. "Enough".

Both Cross and I gulped audibly at the same time, now knowing that it was, indeed, time to shut the hell up.

"K-Kaito calm down, p-please..." Stammered Cross, raising his hands in surrender.

I quickly do the same, "Yeah, sorry..." Not a lot of people can make me apologise, only a record of two people made me do it. But when it comes to an angry Kaito, both your hands are tied.

It's basically a life or death situation, if you want the simple part of it.

Kaito slowly walked to where I was seated, and bent down so he was at an eye-level with me.

"Zero, listen now, or never listen again, because I am not repeating myself. Vampires are real, they are all around us, they just pretend to be apart of the crowd-" He then continues to close the distance between our faces, and I sure as hell didn't blush because of this.

I'm just too cool for that.

"-Y'know the Nightclass students that pass the gates during change-over?" He asks with an all-business tone.

I continue to nod my head in acknowledgement.

"They're all vampires, the whole lot of them. And that Prince Charming that saved your ass in your, 'dream'?" He asks, grabbing a whole lot of my hair and pushing my head towards his firmly. He was starting to creep my out now...

"He was a Vampire, a bloodsucking, pale, fanged, Vampire" He was smirking in a creepy, maybe just a little hot way. Still creeped me out though. Kaito let go of my hair and regained his posture; He then continued to walk back to his previous chair he was once seated on. He glared at me anticipatingly from his seat, seemed like he wanted me to say or do something.

Okay, so, Vampires are real, Kaito's kinda hot, and I seriously need to catch up on some zees.

The only thing I'm surprised at, is that Kaito's cologne smells damn fine.

I looked right back at Kaito, roaming his body from the bottom to the top. I've never noticed how his eyes became such a nice bloody brown in the sun, or how he recently had a hair cut that just complimented his face structure, or how-

Wait, back to the topic at hand.
...

.

.

What was that again?
...

Oh, yeah..
...

Vampires..
...

Vampires..?
...

They're real.
...

The entire Nightclass is...
...

They're all..
...

hella...
...

fine...
...