MAKA AND KID WHERE SECRETLY DATING!?!?

2 hour later~

Alex's pov~

I'm dieing in exhaustion as well as Ami she was drenched in blood as well as mine now if one of us gets a last blow one of us dies... This is my last shot and now Soul, Maka, Tsubaki, and Blackstar are watching while we stood there staring at each other as we panted. She started to attack me only to see her cough out blood onto me as i looked up i saw my hand through her heart.... As i let her drop to her knees sadness filled her eyes then anger.
" Hunni isn't dead..." Was her last words till she turned into a kishin soul.
'Wait he isn't dead....then that means." As my eyes filled with tears that went down my cheeks i looked at everyone only to back up and fall on the floor letting sand surround me like a barrier.
As the sand covered my body from head to toe it started to heal all my wounds then the sand fled off only to know just who can find me hunni.
Mori.... And he better have an explanation! As i looked at Soul i then looked at the ground the sand.
" I'm leaving you guys stay here I'm going on a mission..." As i heard someones foot steps get closer i got spun around to be slapped across the face by Maka.
" YOU KILLED MY PARTNER WHY IS THAT ALEX SHE AND I HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER SINCE WE WERE BORN THEN WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM ME AND NOW YOU TOOK HER!!! " as i looked up into Maka's eyes i groaned " Maka let it go didn't you know shes a demon assent thats a person with more power then me who was basically trying to kill me just now because im the princess and if i die then sadness will rome till darkness is all over the motherfucking countries or even world for all i know..." As Maka looked even more pissed this time i knew she didn't give a shit but i'll just return her the favor.
As i walk up to Maka i slapped her across the face making her fall with a thud. " Listen here Maka if you want to act like a little pussy cat then be my guest but im here for a reason and im going to go now and find who im now looking for so goodbye everyone and if i die again then i dont know whats going go happen..." Soul started to run towards me but I disappeared before anyone could blink an eye. I'm now in front of the hotel that i met Mori, Hikaru, Kaoru. As i ran in i pulled the 3 boys out to the side of the hotel.
" Mori guess who i ended up fighting to the death and met today..care to explain..." As his eyes widened he stepped back while the twins stared at us im worry. " Whats going on-? " they asked " Ami thats whats up i killed her only to find out that Hunni-senpai is still alive and Mori is his cousin so care to explain Mori don't you make me us my memory seeker...." As he looked at the twins then back at me he didn't say anything saking his head 'no'
" Well you asked for it..." As i grabbed him i looked into his eyes showing my pitch black ones only to find the memory i was looking for...

MEMORY OF MORI:
" HUNNI WHERE ARE YOU GOING YOU NEED TO SAY GOODBYE TO HIKARU,KAORU,AND ALEX YOU CANT LEAVE US LIKE THIS I UNDERSTAND YOUR THE OLDEST AND YOU HAVE TO STOP AMI'S CLAN FROM COMING BUT PLEASE JUST TELL THEM BYE THERE HIDDIN AND AFRAID..." As i stared at the small boy he gave me his plush then walked away into the huge war. " HUNNI-SENPAI!!!!!"

TIME SKIP:
2 weeks later~

' Why did he give me his plush what does it have to do with me? "
As he squeezed the plush a small paper fell out with a code of some type ' 180N180E ' what does this mean???

MEMORY OVER~

Alex's pov~

" MORI HOW COULDN'T YOU FIGURE IT OUT I KNOW WHAT THOSE NUMBERS MEAN THE NUMBERS ARE NUMBERS FROM A MAP NOT A CODE!! " As we all stared at each other we nodded our heads and ran off to my car we just know where Hunni may be....

Maka's pov~

After Alex left i went straight to Kid's house while Soul and BlackStar went home then Tsubaki, Patty, and Liv decided to have a girls night at Tsubaki's/BlackStar's place while BlackStar stayed with Soul for the night Kid told him he was busy and I told Soul i was going out to visit a friend which i lied along with Kid and im actually staying over Kid's place since we are secretly dating.
We have been dating since the vacation when Alex ran away Kid knew he lost her and he went to me and asked me to be his " Girlfriend " which i told him"  yes ". As i was coming out of my thoughts i saw i was at kid's mansion now. I got out the spare key he gave me and opened the front door and entered only to see Kid on the couch shirtless in his boxers.... As i felt my cheeks go crimson he got up and grabbed my hand he had a smile on his face taking me to the couch to watch a movie together as we always have. The only one that had known about me and Kid's secret dating was Tsubaki who was agents it all but let it happen since she is quite shy after all.
But i hope Alex doesn't find out till she dates someone else because if she ever found out it would hurt her more then anything.....
She has been hurt so many times I don't know how much she can take.......