Jack Johnson Imagines

You woke up to the smell of bacon. The scent filled your nose and you slide out of bed. After standing up, you brush your teeth and run down the stairs to see Jack cooking you breakfast. You slide in next to him and grab a piece of bacon. "Mmmm." You say and take another bite. "Y/n! No!! You stole the bacon!" Jack said and took it from you, eating it. "Jack!" You say and grab another piece and run off. "Muahhhah!" You yell and run off. He frowns and you walk back over, only to get picked up and carried over to the bed and thrown down! "Thats what you get for steeling the bacon, Y/n!" He said and you laugh. "Jack, do you mind if I make pancakes?" You ask him and he shakes his head. "Nope. Not today, dear." He said and you pull out the puppy dog face he cannot resist. "Aggh. Fine!" He said and you clap for yourself. You run out of the room and yell, "Race you down!" You start running and Jack picks you up and puts you behind him. "Cheater!" You scream and try to pull him back, but your effort is usless. "Damn my size!" You say and continue pulling. "Your size is fine! And you are perfect, y/n!" He yells and drops you in front of him. You stop him and peck his cheek. "Man I love you, y/n!" He says, "But, I dont think you will be winning this." He continues and jumps down the steps. You sit there and huff. "You are very adorable when you are huffy!" He says and eats some bacon. "I am not huffy!" You yell like a toddler. He starts to laugh and you walk down the stairs. You uncross your arms and kiss him. He stops and eats bacon. "Man I hate you." You say playfully.

-----------------------------------------

First one! Dont hate!!