brief note

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that I entered Starless into the Undiscovered Awards 2 by sticks97 !

I really believe Starless has a lot to offer the world and it would mean so much to me if you guys voted for it! It would be such an honor that my novel could win this award!

The Undiscovered Awards 2 book is also in my reading list under Lovely Reads! Starless is under Science Fiction in the awards book, please vote, dear readers! check out sticks97 works to find it there too!

I also entered my poetry book, Little Echoes and I would love it if you all could vote for that one too! But since Starless is my biggest accomplishment, winning this would be the world!

Anyway, I have been working on the summary and first chapter of the sequel, A Million Moons! and you know what that means!

IN THE BEGINNING OF SEPTEMBER, I will reveal here the cover I created! (it's so good! omg) and the summary! Yay, finally! In the sequel, you'll be meeting some awesome new characters, (comment here if you can help me think of any names) and the sequel will be a lot longer than Starless with a lot more action! So there's that to be excited for!

I miss Ever and Adrian and Starless, don't you?

So thanks guys and remember to vote for Starless in the Undiscovered Awards 2!

p.s. Think of some name's for me for the new characters I have planned! Comment here! Males and Females!