Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Al and Matt

Hey!

Alice's POV:

Oliver carries me inside the house then sets me down.

"Go ahead and look around Poppet I'm going to get something from the kitchen."

I nodded and walked into what I think is the living room, and see two tall men. They looked taller then Ollie. The one on the left wore a white T-shirt and a bomber jacket with dark ripped jeans. He had dark red hair and bright red eyes. The other on the right had shoulder length blonde hair, violet eyes and he was wearing a red button up shirt filled up to the elbows with blue jeans. It looked like they where fighting over what to watch on the big screen thingie. Tilting my head I walked over to them and pulled on the lefties pant leg.

Oliver's POV:

I set the little Poppet down and told her to go look around the house as I go to the kitchen. Right when I'm about to pull out some cupcakes that where inside the low heated oven I heard Al scream.

Al's POV:

I was in the living room trying to watch the fucking game when Mat changes the channel to damn Hockey.

"What the hell fuck tard!"

"Fuck you want!?!"

"I was watching the game asshole-"

I suddenly felt a tug on my pants leg and looked down, only to see a small little girl with long black hair and reddish blue eyes looking up at me with a confused look in her eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW THE FUCK IS THERE A LITTLE ASS GIRL IN HERE!?!"

"Al swear jar!"

I heard Oliver as he walked into the room and picked up the girl cradling her in his arms as she cried silently. He smiled sickingly sweet at me, his eyes had a small swirl of pink I them.

"Now apologize to little Alice for screaming at her."

I gulped and looked to the girl named Alice that was staring at me smirking going unnoticed by Oliver.

"I'm.......sorry, there you happy."

The girl didn't say or do anything she was staring behind me, at Matt. I moved to the side letting her get a better view of him. I turned to look at him to see what he would do.

Matt's POV:

As Al was apologizing to Alice she was staring at me. It seemed Oliver and Al figured it out because Oliver looked to me and Al moved to the side then turned towards me. The girl squirmed in Oliver's hold wanting to be put down. When he did so she ran over to me hugging my legs tight. I looked down to her before picking her up in my arms. She quickly wrapped her arms around my neck when she was steady and safely in my arms.
'She seems familiar where do I know her from?'

"Poppet do you know Matt?"

She nodded her head whispering something to me quietly so only I can hear her small voice.

"You're not getting away......... Mattie."

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Yay!! So I just figured out someone likes my stories so I'm going to stop being lazy and write some more!

Al: how does she know Matt??
Sky: I don't know it just came up........maybe *giggles evilly*
Al: Bitch you know! Tell Meh!! *shakes me*
Oliver: Al swear jar and stop hurting my Poppet! *pulls me to his chest*
Sky: *blushes* o-ok so I'm h-hav- *passes out *
Oliver: oh dear....anyway have a nice time reading the next chapter!!