On The Road

"Ne ne Maya-chan! Can we- oh what about going- what about over there!" Gon asked in a rapid voice.

"Amazing. He interupps himself." I mumbled. I wish I'd taken Illumi and his little brother. This kid was way to energetic. I was feeling energetic too... Until being in the car with this kid for an hour... Now I'm not so energetic. I'm already exhausted.

"Gon. Maya is gonna kill you." My sister tried.

"Maya-chan couldn't kill me could you Maya-chan. I've been looking forward to this since this morning. I've never been out of town. Everything is so new to me!" That made me feel a little guilty. I haven't either so I guess I can understand his excitement a little bit

"Sigh I'm not gonna kill you. Just calm down a little bit. Or maybe I'll use Hisoka for something to take my irritation out on." I looked at Hisoka who was leaned towards me.

"How about I drive. And you can do something for me?" He asked in a purr voice. I slammed on the breaks with twitching eyes. Between the too hyper little brother and the perverted older brother I've had enough. I angrily got out of the jeep and saw a shocked Illumi pulling up behind me.

"What happened?" He asked in a panic.

"Switch with Hisoka. I swear to god if I have to hear that idiot speaking another syllable I'm gonna punch him. The same with the younger one." Chrollo was laughing from the passenger seat of the car.

"How about you drive the car and I'll take the jeep. I don't think he's going to get out of it by choice." He started. I agreed. He was just that kind of person.

"Mouse!" I called as Killua climbed out when his brother asked him.

"Sorry Maya-chan. I didn't mean to annoy you so badly." Gon said from the window. I flushed at how mad I got at myself at his words.

"I-its not your fault Gon. Blame your brother. Don't worry I'll just be in the car behind you. We'll see each other again when we get to wherever we're going." He smiled brilliantly and started an excited chatter with Killua who was happy to oblige.

"You're so mean Maya." Hisoka looked at me with smoldering eyes from his seat.

"S-shut up jack ass!" I stuttered with a red face and a hand covering my mouth. He laughed as I stomped away.

"Thanks Illumi. I'm sorry that was sudden but he really is the best at irritating people." Illumi nodded at me with an emotionless face.

"Hisoka Schwing has always been good at that." He spoke loud enough for Hisoka to hear. All he did was chuckle. I waved and walked to the car. Well... Maybe I should just suffer through it with Hisoka. I forgot Chrollo in my irritation.

"Might as well get it over sometime." I sighed to myself. We started following behind the other 4 after I got into the car. It was silent for the most part. Chrollo was gripping the "oh shit" bar until his knuckles were white. His lips were perced but he wasn't saying anything. Yet.

"Just spit it out Chrollo." I finally mumbled. I looked behind us to see Kurapika already asleep and my sister staring out the window.

"Why did you have to invite those two as well? You could have just taken the trip with me Kurapika and your little sister." He mumbled quietly. My sister tensed in the back.

"Because I don't know if I can even tolerate you right now. And Hisoka didn't even give me a choice. He'd already gotten everyone pumped for it before I had time to wake myself up. So I didn't even know it was going to happen let alone be able to choose who I go with."

He sighed in irritation.

"Oh well. I'll just have to show you that I'm better for you then Hisoka or Illumi is." I snorted at him.

"Is that a declaration of war? And besides. Nothing like that is gonna happen because Hisoka just wants to screw me which is never gonna happen and Illumi just likes having someone to do homework with" I told him with high amusement.

"You're wrong." He told e quietly making me look over at him for a second before looking at the road again.

"You don't understand our feelings but I can see it. Illumi has always been looking at you from afar. He probably just got the nerve to come tall to you this year though. He's probably the happiest giy in the world just talking to you.

Hisoka started liking you when you wouldn't give him the time of day. Nobody has ever turned him down before so when you did, he started taking an interest in you. It's more then that. You don't plan a vacation with someone you only wanna have sex with.

And I may have been just looking to get back at you for breaking my nose, but during our dinner I saw how much you really weren't like everyone else around me. How you wouldn't bow down to my request until your little sister was brought into it. And the way you talked made me realize that I had made a huge mistake in trying to get back at you.

I guess you could say..." He stopped finally after that long thing. His voice was calm as he spoke and I felt him looking over at me.

"I guess you could say what?" I asked him in somewhat shock. How couldn't I understand all that? It seemed totally different to me. So why? Why didn't I notice how Illumi felt or Hisoka acted around me and other girls. Now that I think about it...

Chrollo had looked pretty angry and panicked when that happened. And Hisoka was only getting me back because I did it first. And when he wanted to see me pissed off, he didn't act like he was mad at me for not being angry. He looked more angry with himself.

"I guess you could say that you have three very different guys that are totally in love with you right now. And you're going on a vacation with all of them."