L.A.

Skyln's POV

I walk out of the plane into the warm air of California!

"I'm so exited." Delilah said hooking arms with me.

"Me too." I said as we walked off the plane into the air port.

We walked fast pace through the L.A.X airport until we walked out into the lobby!

"MATT!" I screamed removing my arm from Delilah's dropping my bags. I ran to him and jumped into his arms resulting in a huge bear hug.

He hugged me back for the longest time. As Delilah walked over with my bags and hers.

Matt had been my best friend ever since we met in 3rd grade. I wasn't into all that girly stuff so we ended up clicking really well. He's always been my best friend. He has been there for me for everything 2 boyfriends, 1 death of my dog, my parents divorce. I really couldn't ask for a better friend. Yeah Delilah was a great friend too but she just doesn't get me like Matt.

When Matt finally put me down I introduced Delilah. Matt and Delilah have met briefly over Skype but that was it.

"I haven't seen you for 3 months since you left for California!" I said pouting at him. "How do you like living here?" I asked

"The weather is always awesome and I love being so close to the ocean." He said smiling and grabbing my bags. Since Matt and I were best friends Delilah and I were crashing at his place.

~•~

"You and Delilah can stay in this room." Matt said setting down our bags.

"Thanks Matt." Delilah says giving Matt a quick side hug.

"Well I'll leave you girls to it. You probably want to freshen up and stuff like that and maybe rest from the flight." He says slowly closing the door so it doesn't make a loud noise.

I was just about to hop in the shower when I phone began to ring..

Shawn.

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I hope you guys enjoy this part introducing Matthew Espinosa <3
Please keep reading when the next part come out! Love you

Keep calm and love Shawn!