Chap. 33: Wicked Witch

-Serena POV-

Girl#1: Your blouse is so cute today. I'm sure Jimin will love it!

I disregarded what she said as we walked down the hall.

Girl#2: And your hair is on point today! Haha.

Ugh. What a bunch of suck ups. Why are they my friends again? Oh yeah. They're not.

Girl#2: Pussy Cat, 3 o'clock.

I looked to my right and spotted Hoseok at his locker. I smirked and stopped right near him.

He didn't notice me until he closed his locker and nearly screamed.

I chuckled. "Good morning Mr. Pussy Cat." I said.

Hoseok: Can you give me a warning next time? Jesus..

"Where's the Freak?"

Hoseok: Why do you care?

"Just asking. My boyfriend was missing last night and I wanted to ask if she's seen him."

Hoseok: Well she wouldn't know because she's with Taehyung now.

Who?

"Oh? The other weirdo?" I asked.

Hoseok: -_-

I smiled. "I'd still like to make sure. But thanks anways hopeless little pussy cat."

Hoseok: My goodness baby, why do you always fight with me? Rawr~

I backed away. "Ew. Don't you ever call me that again." I scoffed as I flipped my hair and walked away.

Hoseok: You know you want me!

As if. Ugh.

I walked inside the girls room and stopped.

Jina had her arms crossed while she leaned against the tiled wall.

Jina: Looking for me?

I chuckled cutely. "Well I should've known. Only Freaks are found in dirty places like this."

Jina: You should try scrubbing that dirty mouth of yours. Jimin doesn't like a mouth full of shit.

"You're the one who's full of shit, bitch. And speaking of Jimin, you haven't happened to hm I dunno.. meet up with him? Hm?"

Jina: Jimin? Me? Nope. Why? Is he finally getting sick of you he doesn't want to hang with you?

This fucking wench.

I crossed my arms. "The only one he's sick of, is you. Why? Because you're a bastard child who knows nothing but how to fight. I mean shit..you don't even know how to be pretty. What are you wearing?" I judged her up and down.

Girl#1: Yeah tell her girl.

Girl#2: Make her cry.

I smirked.

Jina: The only one who'll be crying in the end is you, Serena.

!!

"Excuse me?"

Jina: I know damn well what game you're playing. Let me assure you that you're messing around with a champion.

"You mean you? Haha..don't make me laugh, Freak."

Jina: I'll be the one with the last laugh. You just entered my warzone. And I promise you, you won't come out alive.

My heart was racing.