10.

Home.

As Belle got home she placed Maximus into her small barn. When she came out and into her home she saw that someone had been there. The floor was wet from melted snow, her furniture was turned over, and things were out of place. She ran out of her cottage but only to run into Gareld's arms. He wrapped them around her tiny shoulders. She struggled to get away, he took her down and she saw that the whole town was there.

"Where have you been Belle?!"

She struggled to get out of his grasp once again but to no avail.

"I was visiting family!"

She struggled the entire time. Gareld laughed.

"She was with the beast! She's protecting him!"

The town's people conquered with uproar. Gareld leaned down right next to Belle's ear.

"Tell me where he is, or I pull down your hood and reveal yourself. Or would you like to be chained to a cell floor?"

Belle gasped. Gareld grabbed her hood, she screamed and was ashamed of what she said. She had given up the information of his location. Gareld cheered with jealousy and craziness. He led the town all the way through the forest, he rode his black horse as they all chanted.

Belle was thrown to the ground by a man, soon they all left. Belle quickly got up and got Maximus. She ran through the forest so fast that she was crying from the burning sensation from the cold air. She was getting close to the mansion and she could hear the riot. She trotted past all the unconscious townspeople. She held her hand over her mouth in shock. She heard grunting, and a scream. She looked up to see the beast and Gareld fighting on the roof.

"Kole!"

She yelled, now her tears poured. She didn't want him to get hurt. He looked her way and that's when Gareld stabbed him.

"No!"

Belle got off of Maximus and ran inside. She ran up the stairs and to Beast's balcony. She climbed up, careful not to slip. It began to rain, and the condensation was making her having a more difficult time. When she reached Kole he was bleeding. She held his wound to stop the bleeding and the other on his face.

"You came back..."

"Of course I came back. I only went home to collect my things"

He smiled but soon she was ripped off and slammed back onto the balcony. Her arm was broken, and so was her left ribs.

Gareld had thrown her. He raised his knife but seeing what Gareld did set Kole off. He shifted into his big black wolf, he stood in front of Gareld. Gareld showed true fear in his face, no, terror. Gareld backed away up until he was at the edge, Beast didn't have to lunge, though he wanted to. Gareld slipped, he grabbed the edge of the roof. Kole walks up and stands on his hands, slowly Gareld's fingers begin to slip. Gareld stares into Beast's eyes before he begins to fall to his death.

Belle crawled but collapsed to the ground, Beast had healed. He jumped down and held her frame in his large arms. He removed her hood to see that she had a large bruise forming on her face, but she still held a smile. The one that made his heart swell.

"I love you Kole, and I don't believe you're the Beast that everyone says you are, because you've stolen my heart"

Beast gave a pained smile, he finally knew what love is, but he might lose her. He looked down and felt the thick liquid, she's bleeding from her chest, the broken ribs punctured her lung. Beast knew what he could do to save her, but he knew that it could risk her hating him for the rest of her life.

"Belle, I love you so much. I'm so sorry, please forgive me"

Those are the last words Belle hears before Beast digs his canines into her neck.